1991 16v ph2 ebay

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

1991 16v ph2 ebay

Post by thanuttiscotsman »

1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

1990 BX 16v ph2 (now scrapped)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

looks like the second listing for that one the first listing made it to £310 i wonder what the reserve is???
cossie
4000 rpm

Post by cossie »

Thats mine and Iains and my son in laws 16v.We got it from Jez a while back.
It has had both inner wings welded,£200 worth,I think the remote now works too.It runs very well but my son in law needs to sell it as he cant afford to keep it.It did fail the MOT on an oil leak??? but he has fixed that.I think he wants £500 for it,to keep the puggers away.
1988 16v

2002 S-Type "R" (rocket?)
cossie
4000 rpm

Post by cossie »

Was for sale on here a while back

iain a
3000 rpm

1989 Citroen BX16V Ph1
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:59 pm Post subject: 16valver, gunmetal grey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A phase 2 gunmetal grey 'g' reg bx 16valve....with air-con

me and cossie bought it off jezzie with rust holes in... we gave it to my brother in law who has had the holes welded, etc, etc.
But now he has three kids, one on the way and he's been ordered bythe management (my sister) to get rid of it as they have to buy a people carrier....YUK!

He is based just outside of stoke-on-trent in Cheadle.

Ideally he's looking for about £500ono, it should be an mot pass now...not sure if it has an mot at the moment... he's just putting it on here before he puts it up on fleabay...(with a reserve price of course).

Any takers?

you can Pm myself or cossie..with your number etc. so we can pass it on to my brother in law....

photo's to follow....

1988 16v

2002 S-Type "R" (rocket?)
Toddman
Administrator

BX

Post by Toddman »

I remember Jez getting this car and he was gutted when he found the rust on the inner wings.
As far as I can remember the car was a damn good one but just needed money spending on the welding so should make a good motor for someone.

Cheers
Luke
Please call me Luke :)
1989 BX 16valve White 70k almost up to scratch
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

well i will have to let it go £500 is too mutch for me with more to spend considering i let it go for about £260 with 10 months t&t and 4 new boots 2 yrs ago never mind though i will find a cheep hack one day! :lol: