For items you both find and have listed on Ebay and other advertisements.
- Posts: 575
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:13 pm
- Location: Alberta, Canada
Past 16v's: 89 Ph1 Black, 90 Ph2 Grey, 89 Ph2 Black, 91 Ph2 Grey, 91 Ph2 Black.
Now. 94 Datsun Silvia S14 rice rocket, 85 Peugeot 505 Turbo, 77 Ford Capri.
- 5000 rpm
- Posts: 736
- Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:52 pm
Jesus! Definately not mine! Up the road from me though if anyone needs it picking up etc.
- Full Throttle
- Posts: 2239
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:30 pm
- Location: Cornwall! Tis where they make Oggy's!
whats the purpose of the scoop closer to the front of the bonnet?? air box is on the other side???
After all i am the Cornish one!
Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
- 7000 rpm
- Posts: 1139
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:16 am
- Location: Scotland
looks like the small vent is in the correct position to sit above a supercharger if it was mounted by the alternator.
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection
1990 BX 16v ph2 (now scrapped)
- Tick Over
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:21 am
- Location: Northamptonshire
It's for a BX TD, with the top-mounted intercooler. The smaller vent wouldn't actually do anything though.