Cheap MEGALEADS HT leads being cleared out at work

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
Kitch
5000 rpm

Cheap MEGALEADS HT leads being cleared out at work

Post by Kitch »

It's actually where I'm now working, but seeing as they asked me to do the ads etc so I know how cheap these are! They're pretty much half the normal retail price, inline with standard copper sets really.

Basically got a few sets of Megaleads HT leads in stock to clear. They're all silicone, 7-8mm and come in blue or red. I had a set on my AX GT a few years back which I also got cheap and was pretty impressed.

I know there are some here for 1.4 (TU), 1.6 and 1.9 carb and injection models including GTI. There are also some blue 16v ones left though I forget how many there are.

It's not just BX, theres all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff ignition and brakes-wise, and I've yet to sort through a massive pile of standard pads, water pumps and clutches!

If anyone wants to have a look the shop can be found here:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Southways-eShop
Timmo
Full Throttle

Post by Timmo »

i looked at those the other day whilst doing an ebay search of randomness! if it wasnt christmas and the usual no money, and having a dead clio to repair i'd have got a set!!! :cry: :cry:
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
bxmark
3000 rpm

Post by bxmark »

Anything for the Zx16v kitch by any chance ?
Mark
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

No mate, they use pencil coils!

Unless you mean the other stuff. Think there might be some fast road pads for track days etc, haven't been through all the gear yet.
bxmark
3000 rpm

Post by bxmark »

Cheers Kitch if you do come across anything just give us a pm , Mark