Inlet manifold gasket

Make requests for parts and cars here
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Timmo wrote:thats becuase most of them seem to think the saxo is the only car citroen make lol!
most of my bits like that come from my local factors as the guys up there do know what htere doing now lol! after telling them that its a 1.9 16v, 'petrol or deisel' urrr! petrol doofus lol! was a bit shaky to start with but now they all know me enough not to have to trail through the book heheheheh!
Those who sell spares are not always too bright.
Once I was going to buy an oil filter and I said its for a Citroën BX. Then he asked which model it was and i said it doesnt matter, they are all the same. He answered no, thats not possible so I had to tell him that i was for a BX 19 Gti 16 valve. Seems that its not ok for the customer to know what he wants, they must read the catalogue for half an hour first anyway :(
csg100
3000 rpm

Post by csg100 »

I think I might have found some on the BG Automotive website. Does this look about right:
They're £2.35 each (ie £4.70 for the pair), but delivery is £6!! Since they seem a bit of a pain to get hold of does anyone else want any? If so I can order them at the same time to save on postage.
Carl
---------------
1990 Citroen BX 16v
1982 Rover 3500SE
1988 Volvo 360 GLT (for sale)
www.carlgibbs.com/gallery
Timmo
Full Throttle

Post by Timmo »

they do look right matey! i had a pair in my headset when i did mine!
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!