Valver wanted !

Make requests for parts and cars here
bxmark
3000 rpm

Post by bxmark »

Thanks for that nz will be definetly sticking to the 15's , it's down to either toyo proxes t1r or I am swaying towards some vredstein's which have just done well in an autoexpress tyre test , will let you know the outcome , Mark
bxmark
3000 rpm

Post by bxmark »

Just keeping you updated on the progress with the Zx , I've just ordered a full set of Toyo proxes T1R Tyres , managed to get them for £240 for four so not too bad , they did pretty well in a autoexpress group test so I thought I would give them a try , also this weekend with all the torrential rain I noticed a slight leak coming in thro the opening rear quarter light seals , I had a bit of a mess about but water still kept on dripping in , I'll have another try tonight and if that doesn't cure it I'll try and source done more seals ( can't stand the thought of them being siliconed shut ) , I'll keep you all posted on the ongoing work , Mark
bxmark
3000 rpm

Post by bxmark »

Got the new toyo's fitted today and drove back home the scenic route and the car us transformed , great before but amazing now , I couldn't believe I was driving a 15 year old car , still got some jobs to do on her but all in due course when funds become available , while at the tyre fitters I was looking at some wheels they had refurbished which looked better than new , a job for next spring , cost £35+ vat per wheel but a very thorough job done , thanks , Mark