MK2 a pair of rear bumper L shape protect line wanted!

Make requests for parts and cars here
icrc
Tick Over

MK2 a pair of rear bumper L shape protect line wanted!

Post by icrc »

is anybody have the L shape protector?

I'm living in Taiwan...

thank you!
I like Citroen so much.Now I have a BX TZi and BX 19 GTi...and had convertted TZi to GTi 16V... It's wonderful !
NZ16v
3000 rpm

Post by NZ16v »

yes, i have had a set molded. How many you want, how much wanna pay!
Would rather be driving ONE 16v,than fixng TWO.
icrc
Tick Over

Post by icrc »

how about £10?

for sure, I show the L shape protetor I meant(point in picture)...

forward you reply...
I like Citroen so much.Now I have a BX TZi and BX 19 GTi...and had convertted TZi to GTi 16V... It's wonderful !
NZ16v
3000 rpm

Post by NZ16v »

sounds fine. out of interest, what colour do you want? its just i can tinit the material to semi-match the car etc, so chips dont stand out so much.
icrc
Tick Over

Post by icrc »

it sound pretty good!I need white ones...just like my car...

when you ready to send, tell me you paypal and I'll finish the payment...
ok?

thank you!
icrc
Tick Over

Post by icrc »

NZ16v wrote:sounds fine. out of interest, what colour do you want? its just i can tinit the material to semi-match the car etc, so chips dont stand out so much.
Hello, I still wait for your news....
NZ16v
3000 rpm

Post by NZ16v »

Sorry mate, have to organise making em up-they will be white, you can put them in boiling water to soften them slightly- you will need to do this, as the tail lights always sit a little differently either side! And then fit to car using urethane glue, or screws.

Will be in touch as soon as they are ready, and will find out shipping costs- could you PM your address, so i can get some prices? It wont be very much , but want to let you know!
Dr.Jones
Tick Over

Post by Dr.Jones »

Is your set a single one? Or do you go onto series?

I ask because of being interested, too. And there are certainly some more interested folks.

Jones
1990 BX 16V Ph2, ETB, AC
1990 BX 16V Ph2, EWT
1991 BX 16V Ph2, EXY
1990 BX 16V Ph2, Gris Axinite
1987 BX 16V Ph1, EXY
NZ16v
3000 rpm

Post by NZ16v »

if i can get a few people interested, it would be much more worth my while-i will get onto the ones you asked for icrc i promise!!

Would definitely do em in pairs, the mold is made that way, so might as well. they will either be fibreglass bog, or cc60 rigid urethane-you can glue em to the bumpers with sika/silcone/urethane etc, but may need sitting in boiling water to get em to fit to your personal vehicle-i had to, and they were off the same car!
icrc
Tick Over

Post by icrc »

NZ16v wrote:if i can get a few people interested, it would be much more worth my while-i will get onto the ones you asked for icrc i promise!!

Would definitely do em in pairs, the mold is made that way, so might as well. they will either be fibreglass bog, or cc60 rigid urethane-you can glue em to the bumpers with sika/silcone/urethane etc, but may need sitting in boiling water to get em to fit to your personal vehicle-i had to, and they were off the same car!
hello, NZ16v...

how about the protector?
I still wait for them......

thanks
NZ16v
3000 rpm

Post by NZ16v »

UPDATE-see for sale thread too.

I have made up 4 sets!

They are hard urethane-CC60- and will need sanding and painting-they are urethane, so heat them in boiling water, fit them, then take em off and paint em.

For my set i just lined em up in the right spot, marked it, then siliconed them on- for where they are, they dont need screws. Unless you have the holes there already, which is fine, the urethane takes self tappers fine!