Phase 2 front towing eye cover

Make requests for parts and cars here
cossie
4000 rpm

Phase 2 front towing eye cover

Post by cossie »

If you are about Simran,do you have this item? or a front bumper?
Cheers
Cossie
ollie
4000 rpm

Post by ollie »

How many would you like and in what condition? tow eye covers are avil new at £35, after buying one ended up with loads!!
Ollie
cossie
4000 rpm

Post by cossie »

Hi Ollie
We just need one,in good condition,if poss.Not too worried on colour.Car is that gun metal grey/silver,phase2. The one Jez sold to us.
cheers
Clive
ollie
4000 rpm

Post by ollie »

Just been digging about in the shed - I do keep some crap! anyway have a choice of towing eye covers, both red, one has been painted but is clean on the back, the other has less paint on but has previously been glued on - personnally I'd find it easier to slice the glue than to prep someone elses paint but the choice is yours!
Reckon worth tenner plus postage.
As for bumpers I'm running low -have one repaired one in white which need brackets but is otherwise good and one old knacker which currently resides on my own car awaiting its replacement. The kancker is repaireable if you were bothered at a tenner and the repaired one is about 30 ish but you'd need to collect, do you have one at all? as I may PX and repair it! also do you have paint gear or do you need them painted as I could do them when I do my own if you get a paint code.

Ollie
cossie
4000 rpm

Post by cossie »

Hi ollie
We/Andy just needs one eye cover,the bumper isnt too bad.Dont worry about painting,Andy has that in hand.
If you are in Birmingham,any chance on dropping it off for us?
I have a daughter there,
Rowley Regis ???
B65 8DU
cheers
Clive
Simran
4000 rpm

Post by Simran »

The bumper i have is in really crap condition, i was thinking of keeping to fit if i ever go on a track day or long journey.
ollie
4000 rpm

Post by ollie »

PM me address and I'll post one out.
Ollie