Another request for a 16v head

Make requests for parts and cars here
exvalver
Tick Over

Another request for a 16v head

Post by exvalver »

Hi, I am after a 16v head that can be prepared to replace one coming off a 16v with a burnt out valve etc. I want a decoke set too if anyone can point me in the right direction... I can wait until after Xmas if necessary as the car is a spring project. Ta muchly.

Oh, and some might argue that that's not necessary, just repair what I've got. Fair enough but my mate who's going to get the engine recommissioned isn't exactly local and he'd like to prepare the head in advance, and then refurbish the one taken off as a spare - or for sale.

BUT as you all know - plans have a habit of changing. :roll: :D
Long-term BX-owner (had a Ph.1 and a Ph.2 in the recent past). Currently: GTi 8v, 219k miles (!), XM 2.0CT Exclusive.
Himbo
Tick Over

Post by Himbo »

I have two heads stripped down and I am selling all parts. Timmo may be having one set of valves but everything else is available. I'll do a bare head for £30 and other parts at decent prices. P&P based on weight.

Mark.
exvalver
Tick Over

Post by exvalver »

PM sent...

...the head comes off early December (can't manage the time sooner) so if you PM me your phone number I'll call you with a shopping list - assuming you still have the parts...
Long-term BX-owner (had a Ph.1 and a Ph.2 in the recent past). Currently: GTi 8v, 219k miles (!), XM 2.0CT Exclusive.