BX 16 valve phase 2 wanted

Make requests for parts and cars here
Robm37

BX 16 valve phase 2 wanted

Post by Robm37 »

All cars considered, please get in touch if you're thinking about selling your 16 valve and you want it to go to a real enthusiast and Citroen fan.
bxmark
3000 rpm

Post by bxmark »

There's the silver one on car & classic which has great potential , I was very tempted myself.

Mark
Robm37

Post by Robm37 »

Cheers. Spoken to the guy who owns it, very genuine and honest about it's good and bad points. Definitely a contender. Did you see the white one on Ebay last week? I was the high bidder with 6 seconds to go and got beaten!
RobC
3000 rpm

Post by RobC »

that was my old car! i wonder who won it.

hard luck, one will come up soon.
bxmark
3000 rpm

Post by bxmark »

Go for the silver one , it sounds like it's got great potential and he's also got plenty of spares too

Mark
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

I'll likely have a 1990 grey ph2 pre-cat for sale in a couple of months time.
Robm37

Post by Robm37 »

Cheers Kitch. Keep me posted on that, I'd appreciate it. Have you got any photos? What sort of order is it in?
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

It's the grey 16v in the pic (funnily enough!):

Body is overall very good. No stone chips, paint in excellent order. Some bubbling starting around the windscreen edges, bit of light damage to leading edge of the driver's door where the check strap failed some time ago. I paint a bad picture, but it's bloody straight overall....certainly better than most that you'll find.
It needs some welding underneath (most of them do these days) which I'm going to do. It's also only dishing out around 135bhp, so I need to have a play under the bonnet too.
Once it's welded and tuned up, I'll pop a year's ticket on it and then I was going to decide what to do with it! If someone's already searching for one I'd probably be happy to sell it on. I've known the car for a while and it was too tidy to let fate take it's natural course which looked likely at the time.
It does currently have A/C though I'll probably remove it and fit it to my red 16v. It's not complete and working anyway.

Can keep you posted if you like.

Cheers
Robm37

Post by Robm37 »

Be great if you could keep me posted. My email is rnmarsden@tiscali.co.uk if you've got any more pics. And let me know how much you're gonna be looking for. Looks good though, same colour as the one my eldest brother used to have.
Cheers
Rob
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Will keep you posted. Like I say nothing likely to happen in next month or so. And I have to confess it's an air-con model which I will be removing the air-con from (and refitting with standard heater setup).
Very tidy car though. Once it's solid and goes as well as it looks it'll be a very sorted example.
Robm37

Post by Robm37 »

Great, I'll definitely be interested so let me know. By the way, by coincidence the reg doesn't end in TYO does it?
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Nope, not TYO!