WANTED Mi16 engine and loom

Make requests for parts and cars here
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

You couldn't mount it where the A/C would normally go on the alloy sump?
djoptix
4000 rpm

Post by djoptix »

Vanny wrote:Petrol is the devils fuel
Kitch wrote:The devil is alot more interesting than all that "God" stuff :wink:
I hope this doesn't mean that as a Christian I am relegated to diesel motoring :evil:

8)
Red phase 1, 84k
Silver phase 1, 67k
"Man who run in front of car get tyred; man who run behind car get exhausted..."
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

Kitch wrote:You couldn't mount it where the A/C would normally go on the alloy sump?
And where would i put the aircon pump then?
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

djoptix wrote: I hope this doesn't mean that as a Christian I am relegated to diesel motoring :evil:

8)
Neither of us have specified a particular God, and i'm not clued up enough to now if there is any mention of diesel powered horseless cariages in the new or old testament or in fact in any religious manuscript.

However! Im sure theres something about protecting mother nature in there in which case maximum economy, engine longevity and reducing emissions are something you might be obliged to consider in purchasing a car (as a note diesels on vegtable oil emit much less CO2)
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Vanny wrote:
Kitch wrote:You couldn't mount it where the A/C would normally go on the alloy sump?
And where would i put the aircon pump then?
F**K the A/C pump off!!! Its a BX, its supposed to be old and hot and stuffy. Its more to go wrong.
Plus, Tom Sheppard is an A/C in a BX fan, aswell as TD's. He dislikes 16v's. Think about that :wink:
djoptix
4000 rpm

Post by djoptix »

Vanny wrote:
djoptix wrote: I hope this doesn't mean that as a Christian I am relegated to diesel motoring :evil:

8)
Neither of us have specified a particular God, and i'm not clued up enough to now if there is any mention of diesel powered horseless cariages in the new or old testament or in fact in any religious manuscript.

However! Im sure theres something about protecting mother nature in there in which case maximum economy, engine longevity and reducing emissions are something you might be obliged to consider in purchasing a car (as a note diesels on vegtable oil emit much less CO2)
:lol:

Or indeed one of those newfangled bio-ethanol Elises. 8)
Red phase 1, 84k
Silver phase 1, 67k
"Man who run in front of car get tyred; man who run behind car get exhausted..."
Toddman
Administrator

fuel

Post by Toddman »

Diesel is the devils fuel petrol is for christians as it is THE great god 8)

Good man Vanny I knew you woulkd repent :D

Cheers
Luke
Please call me Luke :)
1989 BX 16valve White 70k almost up to scratch
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

even i know about the 'fire and brimstone' version of hell as discussed in some old books points clearly that things that burn and or that have to be set alight are part of the devils plans. Last time i checked petrol still had to be ignited with those sparky thingies . . . anyway its all about costing!

For the time being the weasel is working okay for shortish journeys