Have you spotted a BX 16valve on your travels or on TV or in the press? Post details here.
- Posts: 1183
- Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:46 am
- Location: Leicester, UK
Good work there Richard
Founder member of the Phase 1 Appreciation Society!
- - - - -
'88 'F' White Bx16v - 62k miles & as seen on TV
- Full Throttle
- Posts: 2239
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:30 pm
- Location: Cornwall! Tis where they make Oggy's!
Nice One Kitch!
After all i am the Cornish one!
Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
- 3000 rpm
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:46 pm
- Location: sheffield
- Posts: 571
- Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:09 pm
- Location: Surrey, UK
Just read that and came on here to post
- 5000 rpm
- Posts: 735
- Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:52 pm
- Location: Fareham
It's good for the model. I kinda get the feeling the 16v (and BX in general) is getting just that little bit more exposure now, and that they're possibly just approaching the brow the hill from banger to classic
- 3000 rpm
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:43 pm
- Location: depends where it takes me.
Seeing write ups like that makes you feel proud to own a 16v and I am forever grateful it has it's own site like this because I know of no other site that offers the genuine help and info found here.