Rich deep blue 16v

Have you spotted a BX 16valve on your travels or on TV or in the press? Post details here.
Anonymous

Rich deep blue 16v

Post by Anonymous »

Seen on the A259 near Pett Level, on the road by the beach from Winchelsea to Fairlight. Also seen recently up at the big Citroen place in Brede; had a look for it last night, pulled up slowly by the entrance, the boyz were closin up shop, so decided I'd say "hi" by screaming off down the road...

Does anyone work there? Not sure what it's called but rest assured I'll be baaaack!!!!!! :D :shock: :D
Jezziebx16v

Post by Jezziebx16v »

The company you refer to is called "Triple A" and the deep blue valver belongs to Julian one of the partners, he also owns a white Ph2 IIRC.
I have had a few spares from there in the past and they are a pretty helpful bunch if not a bit pricey.

The guy who does my work used to work there before he set up shop on his own and is now about 2/3 the price of Triple A :wink:

Nice looking car that blue one though

Jez
Past 16v's: 89 Ph1 Black, 90 Ph2 Grey, 89 Ph2 Black, 91 Ph2 Grey, 91 Ph2 Black.

Now. 94 Datsun Silvia S14 rice rocket, 85 Peugeot 505 Turbo, 77 Ford Capri.
Daniel B
4000 rpm

Post by Daniel B »

Me thinks we need to see pictures of this blue one.
Timmo
Full Throttle

Post by Timmo »

certainly sounds interesting!
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
Jezziebx16v

Post by Jezziebx16v »

It is quite nice and was fitted with some gold wheels of some nature, he also knows of the club as i have told him about it a couple of times.
One of his relatives has a fair few Citroens just sitting in his garden :shock: Bx16v, Cx, Xantia think he has a H van and some other old model Traction maybe but they are all sitting in his front garden and have been for years, but he is not interested in selling any.
Next time i pass Triple A i will get a pic of this blue valver, could try and get a pic of this Cit graveyard aswell :cry: .

Jez

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

So I take it this graveyard is next door to triple A then? If so, I know what you mean, have cyclked past it lots of times over the past year and wandered what's going on with all those oldies sitting there? Speare parts maybe...

Is this the same triple A you thought my white 16v came from Jez?
Jezziebx16v

Post by Jezziebx16v »

Yes mate it is, the "Cit" grave yard is out on the marshes not next to Triple A, shame lots of nice metal rotting away :cry:

Jez

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hmm, will have to keep a look out for that...