Low mileage newbie............

All chat, general/off topic/banterish and questions relating to the BX16valve.
Toddman
Administrator

valver

Post by Toddman »

When I read the thread I did think h emust of come on here to view the cars details and I was a little saddened that he had not joined up, I thought we were a friendly bunch eager to help owners.

Cheers
Luke
Please call me Luke :)
1989 BX 16valve White 70k almost up to scratch
Timmo
Full Throttle

Post by Timmo »

this is what i thought too!
maybe he will sort the error of his ways and come to the home of 16v related nouse!

i've only ever really seen philip chadlow i think he is/was give good advice on there, some of what i've seen pop up was quite shocking,
but that was a while ago and maybe things have changed, i dont know, either way, i dont use it much at all! and can honestly say if memory serves me correctly, first time this year ive been on there was today, where as here, evrry day baby!
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
exvalver
Tick Over

Post by exvalver »

Well, things have changed.

On the subject of that Jersey 16v, the guy who bought it hasn't given a report yet. I should think his best bet would be to register on here TBH! :) As well as the BXC and/or BXP, of course.

(It's Chidlow BTW, Timmo :lol: :wink: )
Long-term BX-owner (had a Ph.1 and a Ph.2 in the recent past). Currently: GTi 8v, 219k miles (!), XM 2.0CT Exclusive.
Toddman
Administrator

16v

Post by Toddman »

I beleive the new owner of this car has joined us, I hope he manages to get the car home safely andshare some of his tales and car news with us.

Cheers
Luke
Please call me Luke :)
1989 BX 16valve White 70k almost up to scratch
exvalver
Tick Over

Post by exvalver »

Look forward to it 8)
Long-term BX-owner (had a Ph.1 and a Ph.2 in the recent past). Currently: GTi 8v, 219k miles (!), XM 2.0CT Exclusive.