valver needs help

All chat, general/off topic/banterish and questions relating to the BX16valve.
Viktor
Tick Over

valver needs help

Post by Viktor »

hello again. made some work on my valver this sumer (mostly war with rust) and instaled new radiator from jeta 1.6 ( :D ) but didint tested yet... and other stuff .

but my engine is kinda old i dont have enoth money to do captal engine repair , so i bougth xado for cilinders (didint use yet) and next wekend will trie to find place to change oil and i was thinking to buy a complect of xado for petrol motor ... i can buy it here in lithuania (it costs around 32pounds) and i was interested is there a way to ship it from someware (ukrain) cheaper by ebay ? i didint ever buy anything from there so could any one please search me some good sellers there and give me some links to p.m. ?

by the way bought myself peugeot 605 2.1td (it need xado too :D ) as an every day car (instaled leather interior, new audio (new wiering and chap DIY sub (boshman v1250sni)+ amp) and all teh mechaniks so it toock alot of my time... :) because i cant imagine myself driving valver every day :D

p.s. IMO engine revelants realy work (dont know like other but there do) we trieed it on our old opel omega diesel few years ago and it realy helped !

and sory for my english :(
bx 1988 12. 1.9l gti 16v
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

what is xado? I do not understand, do you have picture?
Viktor
Tick Over

Post by Viktor »

http://www.xado.co.uk/engine_treatment_ ... itives.htm this is xado ... its some kid of gel that restores engine ... prices in britain are alot biger :O
bx 1988 12. 1.9l gti 16v
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Sounds dodgey, I'd just save up for the rebuild. Far more satisfying :)