French Car Show 2010 FCS

All chat, general/off topic/banterish and questions relating to the BX16valve.
Toddman
Administrator

French Car Show 2010 FCS

Post by Toddman »

Hi everyone I have been chatting with Mark Dow who runs the FCS event and as always we are very welcome to attend as a club.
I know we struggle for cars en masse so I suggested the idea of a retro performance stand headed by us and he was very supportive - so if anyone is interested in attending or knows of anyone with a performance french car of our era or older please pass along the message.

Details are below -

Adrian Flux French Car Show 13th June 2010 – Rockingham

It’s 8 weeks to the show and ticket sales are up an amazing 75% on last year, read on for the low down on

This years awesome event.

Track Time – Europe’s fastest Circuit

===========================

Ticket sales are up 75% on this time last year so don’t forget to book track time in advance of the show,

In 2009 we were sold out a few weeks before the show.

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop

Terry Grant Stunt Spectacular / UKFMX

==============================

This year we have managed to secure Terry Grant for the day which was no mean feat as he spends most

Of his year travelling the world putting shows on in exotic places like F1 Dubai, Renault World Series, Mexico

Etc….. Terry is regarded as the worlds top stunt driver and you will be blown away at the show.

UKFMX in the brand new live arena 2 are the UK’s top motorcycle stunt team and you will be entertained

As Gary and the team entertain you with full back flips and more.

Trade Village

==========

Recession over and at the trade village is filling up nicely with several new traders and many of the old faces.

Including Demon Tweeks, RS Tuning, Ecosse, Meguiars, Autoglym, Dodo Juice, Temple Rally, Rally Retail,

Renault Parts Direct, Renault, Fun Decals and much more…..

Adrian Flux

=========

Adrian Flux have the Rockingham welcome centre again so look out for there awesome indoor facility that’s 100%

No charge and plenty attractions to keep you entertained.

Performance French Cars Stand

========================

Performance French Cars Magazine re-launches at French Car Show so pick up your complimentary copy on the day.

Thanks
Luke
Please call me Luke :)
1989 BX 16valve White 70k almost up to scratch