Selling up!!

All chat, general/off topic/banterish and questions relating to the BX16valve.
ollie
4000 rpm

Selling up!!

Post by ollie »

Am currently building an extension to my house and its occured to me that there are too many cars competing for the same space! :lol: which means that the spare red shed has to go.

We've pulled it thriough the garden with the forklift so before I start stripping it for ebay and the like I though it might be good to see if anyone desparately wants anything out of the ordinary.

I'm going to take stuff thats 16v specific and usefull electrical stuff, just nor sure about things like big body panels wheels, door cards that sort of thing.

I will probally be selling the Grey one as well but just as I was getting all the little niggles sorted I need it again as a discourtesy car, so I'll have to put that decision off for a bit longer!
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Hi Ollie,

Unless you class them as 16V specific, I'm looking for side skirts and rear arch spats (and the front wing pieces as well).

If you wanted to, cut through the metalwork roughly to get the bodykit off the shell and I'll spend the time heating and peeling it off the GRP bodykit bits,

Thanks,

Mike P
Founder member of the Phase 1 Appreciation Society!
- - - - -
'88 'F' White Bx16v - 62k miles & as seen on TV
ollie
4000 rpm

Post by ollie »

As they are 16v specific they will be coming off!
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

I thought you might be keeping them.

Was just trying to think what was on the car when I saw it at your house.

Mike P
Founder member of the Phase 1 Appreciation Society!
- - - - -
'88 'F' White Bx16v - 62k miles & as seen on TV
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

Post by thanuttiscotsman »

hi there, i need a few pieces for my ph1 project. firstly is the rear quarter air vents on the outside (the bits that are on ph2's but not 1's) i also need the instrument display as the main lens on mine is busted.

cheers rossco
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

1990 BX 16v ph2 (now scrapped)
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Is it a ph2 mate? Venetian red? Price on front wings please? And bumpers, if they're in good nick (ie not stone chipped to buggery like mine!)

Cheers
ollie
4000 rpm

Post by ollie »

Paint code of car was EJX not that thats relavant as it pink/ and red oxide in colour ! allthough I do even have a 1/2 litre of paint!
Wings are nice and staaright but one needs a hidden bracket fixed which i'll do before they go anywhere. have loads of rear bumpers some of which haven't got a million resrays on so a good base for a nice set, front is good but does need a small repair to lower lip which I will do before selling anyway. all these would need painting though so why not just do yours?
ollie
4000 rpm

Post by ollie »

Have loads of guages so thats easy and will cut the vents off as well before it goes!
In general was hoping to keep a complete 16v kit in case I get another in years to come but if people want to pay sensible prices for parts then I'll prob sell the lot! but only after the grey one has sold!! as sods law says I'll bust something before hand otherwise!

Price wise vents about 25 pair
wings 20 each with small sections attached and same again for each section of kit. A set of guages would be about 15 with a choice of milleages! lens only would be alot less if I still have some old TD clocks about.
Front Bumper would be 65, and rears vary from 25 to 45

Ollie
surjit25
4000 rpm

Post by surjit25 »

ollie, I would like the L-shaped mouldings just below the rear tailights if you can remove and sell them..
ollie
4000 rpm

Post by ollie »

thye are usually part of the rear bumper so if you want a bumper youre welcome!

ollie
surjit25
4000 rpm

Post by surjit25 »

The shipping to me will be astronomical..
Thks anyway.
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

ollie wrote:Paint code of car was EJX not that thats relavant as it pink/ and red oxide in colour ! allthough I do even have a 1/2 litre of paint!
Wings are nice and staaright but one needs a hidden bracket fixed which i'll do before they go anywhere. have loads of rear bumpers some of which haven't got a million resrays on so a good base for a nice set, front is good but does need a small repair to lower lip which I will do before selling anyway. all these would need painting though so why not just do yours?
Ah ok mate, no was only asking on the off chance they're better than mine. Saves the hassle of painting etc as I'm not gonna do the bodywork up until it's done the ring and all the other abusive stuff i plan to do with it.
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

Post by thanuttiscotsman »

hey man, thats cool, i would happily take the vents and a dash instrument lens. all my clocks and gauges work fine, its just the front clear lens thats cracked. gimme a price for the wee lot in total and i can sort it through paypal or something.

cheers rossco
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

1990 BX 16v ph2 (now scrapped)