Valver prices

All chat, general/off topic/banterish and questions relating to the BX16valve.
bxmark
3000 rpm

Valver prices

Post by bxmark »

What do you think a fair price for a ph2 16v would be ? Nominal miles and owners , and what about a 2 owner car with history and 24k on the clock , thanks , Mark
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

A reasonable car with average miles and condition IMO is worth £800 to £1000.

Mine with 62k miles around £1500

Adrian's with just over 50k miles is £1800

The one you mention might have low miles (I assume it exists and not a theoretical question :?: ) but when was it last on the road. These cars deteriate without use.

Mike P
Founder member of the Phase 1 Appreciation Society!
- - - - -
'88 'F' White Bx16v - 62k miles & as seen on TV
bxmark
3000 rpm

Post by bxmark »

There's 3 coming up for sale which have been stored in a barn Mike , rang today about them and it sounds like they have been stored for a few years which I don't think is good , the seller wants around £1500 with an mot which tbh I think is too much as I think there will be alot of problems due to time in storage , not to mention i paid a good bit less for my mint Zx with leather & every bill from new , the 4th valver is the sellers which he got from jersey and is apparently mint with 24k on the clock , he said he wouldn't sell but if he did he would want around £3500 , for that price it really wants to be the best in the UK , will try to get more details for any interested parties , I would like one of these but not for £1500

Mark
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Would these be the ones that are at Wolsey House Motors :?:

The low mileage one from Jersey rings a bell from 2 or 3 years IIRC, but I didn't realise the buyer was to do with them.

Mike P
- - - - -
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

I stand corrected, a quick search and this is the one that I was thinking of but this car has 31K on the clock 2 years ago:

http://bx16valve.co.uk/forum/viewtopic. ... ght=jersey

Mike P
- - - - -
bxmark
3000 rpm

Post by bxmark »

There the ones Mike , the jersey car is the £3.5k one too , would have liked a look at them but their at the wrong end of the country

Mark