BX club help

All chat, general/off topic/banterish and questions relating to the BX16valve.
xhp
Tick Over

BX club help

Post by xhp »

hello

I hope this is ok to post here. I posted in the BX club (un 16valve ones) about a BX estate I had for sale with head gasket gone for 300 pounds, under user name, medway citroen.

For some reason my server wont let me access the BX club, I used a proxy server for a while but now this wont work, i can read but not post.

could some one if they dont mind post on the thread for the car that as we were quiet we have now fixed the car and it seems to be running fine with no problems and is for sale now for 600 pounds.

Thanks and I hope ok once more is ok to ask this, but I dont know how else to update the thread.

Remy (medway citroen)
A CX is a beautiful object - even when broken down in the middle of the road!
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

Remy, i've copied your post over to BXClub. Many people have problems accessing the BXC, i think the server admins have had a lot of problem with spam, hackers and bots and hence the tight security.

If you can read, but not post, it might be worth deleting your BXClub cookie in your browser history!
xhp
Tick Over

Post by xhp »

hello

thank you for copying the post over, I will give the cookie deleting a try as well to see if that works.

thanks
remy
A CX is a beautiful object - even when broken down in the middle of the road!