Awesome build threads wanted for PFC!

All chat, general/off topic/banterish and questions relating to the BX16valve.
performancefrenchcars
Tick Over

Post by performancefrenchcars »

PFC is looking for awesome builds! So if you're doing an engine swap, creating a full-on track car, or are just making some tasty upgrades to your ride, then we want to see!

It doesn't matter if your car's in bits, as long as we have something interesting to show our readers. Send high-res pics, together with your name, age and hometown, plus a brief description of your plans, and if we like it, we'll print it. Simple as! Email me at clubs@performancefrenchcars.co.uk

Jillian
michael16v
Tick Over

Post by michael16v »

Hi there
Have a look at some fof the restorations and mods/rebuilds happening on the "Aussiefrogs" site here in Australia.
We "generally" have a better (less rust) starting point.
Regards
Michael
performancefrenchcars
Tick Over

Post by performancefrenchcars »

michael16v wrote:Hi there
Have a look at some fof the restorations and mods/rebuilds happening on the "Aussiefrogs" site here in Australia.
We "generally" have a better (less rust) starting point.
Regards
Michael
I will hopefully be posting on there soon, but unfortunately I'm single-handedly posting on over 100 forums so can't spend time going through the build threads on each forum.

I've also been told by our Editor that he would rather people offered their cars to us, as that way we know instantly that someone is interested in the magazine and we're not trying to persuade people.

Thanks for suggesting Aussiefrogs though (I post on Fast Frogs in NZ too)

Jillian