My alloys are home

All chat, general/off topic/banterish and questions relating to the BX16valve.
Toddman
Administrator

My alloys are home

Post by Toddman »

Picked up my refurbed 16valve wheels on Saturday, another rpiece of the puzzle lined up.
The white valver is currently semi stripped with dash and windscreen out for tin worm removal and nice new pieces of metal going in.

Full refurb and 4 new Toyo CF2's

Please call me Luke :)
1989 BX 16valve White 70k almost up to scratch
Dave
3000 rpm

Re: My alloys are home

Post by Dave »

They certainly are Luke and they look fantastic, the car will look great when it is all back together.

PS.. We know where you stand currently but you will be one of the 30 as in my on the road post, plus on the road :lol:
Prefer it to the Lamborghini, like Signor Gandini!
Toddman
Administrator

Post by Toddman »

Toddman wrote:Picked up my refurbed 16valve wheels on Saturday, another rpiece of the puzzle lined up.
The white valver is currently semi stripped with dash and windscreen out for tin worm removal and nice new pieces of metal going in.

Full refurb and 4 new Toyo CF2's

Thanks Dave, a local firm did them for me and the owner wants to see my valver when it is done and the wheels fitted which is nice.

About on the road I must have a look at yur thread but some extra news is that the Green Hornet is in for its MOT so I might have one on the road for real this year, now that wil be Christmas come early :D
Please call me Luke :)
1989 BX 16valve White 70k almost up to scratch
Dave
3000 rpm

Post by Dave »

Toddman wrote:
Toddman wrote:so I might have one on the road for real this year, now that wil be Christmas come early :D
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Prefer it to the Lamborghini, like Signor Gandini!