Newbie (oldie really) calling!

All chat, general/off topic/banterish and questions relating to the BX16valve.
cavmad
Tick Over

Newbie (oldie really) calling!

Post by cavmad »

Good evening peeps, nice looking site and as I know it`s run by one or two great BX owners I`m sure it`ll go from strength to strength. Some of the 16V gang may not know me but `common or garden` BX owners may have encountered me before!
I`ve been running BX`s for a couple of years now and the bug has really bitten. Current steeds include half share in a 16V (hopefully back on the road in a couple of months or so), a TGD 1.9 n/a diesel estate which is my daily runner and takes me everywhere and I`ve also got a TZD retro fitted with a 1.9TD motor which is currently undergoing some small jobs and will be on the road as soon as possible if it doesn`t go to a new home first.
In case anyone isn`t aware I have organised a northern meeting for BX owners, it`s on the 03.09.2006 at Cholomondeley Castle classic car show, which is about ten miles from Chester, Cheshire and Whitchurch, Shropshire. Easy to get to from the M6 and an absolutely cracking day out as well. Some spaces possibly left, but would need definate enquiries asap. Be nice to see some 16V`s there. PM me on here or www.bxclub.co.uk (where I can usually be found). If anyone isn`t going to be part of our `gang` on the day but are still going to the show then please come and make yourselves known. It`s an informal gathering and not under the umbrella of any car club or official organisation by the way.
Recovery, delivery/collection and scrap and unwanted vehicles collected West Cheshire area. Cash paid for most abandoned, unwanted and scrap vehicles if local, anything considered.