BX16v.com and the future of the site

Forum rules and announcements about the use of the site and forum.
Vanny
Web Support

BX16v.com and the future of the site

Post by Vanny »

After a long long time, we finally have the BX16v.com domain back!

I would like to offer my thanks to Atanas/CoolMan for giving us the opportunity to acquire the domain name, and for the support and patience given in making the transfer happen!

Now that we have the domain name back, there will be some changes over the coming weeks!

Luke will be re introducing his main website, and its looking quite good. As a result the 'portal' content of the forum will be shut down, and some styling changes will take place in the forum to link the main website and the forum together.

In the longer term, the forum software will be updated and some new features added. The domains will all be ratified and made to point to the returned BX16v.com domain.
Toddman
Administrator

Re: BX16v.com and the future of the site

Post by Toddman »

Vanny wrote:After a long long time, we finally have the BX16v.com domain back!

I would like to offer my thanks to Atanas/CoolMan for giving us the opportunity to acquire the domain name, and for the support and patience given in making the transfer happen!

Now that we have the domain name back, there will be some changes over the coming weeks!

Luke will be re introducing his main website, and its looking quite good. As a result the 'portal' content of the forum will be shut down, and some styling changes will take place in the forum to link the main website and the forum together.

In the longer term, the forum software will be updated and some new features added. The domains will all be ratified and made to point to the returned BX16v.com domain.
Fantastic new Vanny, as always your efforts to keep us all going and current are tireless, a huge thank you and I echo your gratitude to Atanas/CoolMan

I will dig my beanie hat out ready for winter :D
Please call me Luke :)
1989 BX 16valve White 70k almost up to scratch
michael16v
Tick Over

Post by michael16v »

Vanny wrote:After a long long time, we finally have the BX16v.com domain back!

Thanks for all the effort. I might not visit the site often, but it is good to know it is here when I need.
Cheers
Michael
from Australia
Gary C
4000 rpm

Post by Gary C »

Great news. Might be able to sell the last beanies!
Toddman
Administrator

Post by Toddman »

Gary C wrote:Great news. Might be able to sell the last beanies!
I have an abundance of stickers for windows and for general use :D
Please call me Luke :)
1989 BX 16valve White 70k almost up to scratch