Will Bx16v hoses fit a Zx16v

All aspects of tuning,modification and repairs to the BX 16valve.
bxmark
3000 rpm

Will Bx16v hoses fit a Zx16v

Post by bxmark »

Does anyone know what silicone hoses for the Bx16v will fit the Zx16v ?

Thanks , Mark
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Not many, if any. Bottom hose might be similar but the rest is pretty different IIRC.
bxmark
3000 rpm

Post by bxmark »

Thanks Kitch , spoke to bmbaker about hose for the Zx16v , very helpful but it could work out very expensive per individual hose .

Mark
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Best idea is buy the hoses, sell the diet-coke ZX 16v and buy the full fat sugary regular Coca-Cola BX 16v :P

Then your hoses will fit and you'll become a man 8)
bxmark
3000 rpm

Post by bxmark »

If I could find a 1 owner and fsh Ph2 16v with leather I would consider selling the Zx but I very much doubt one exists so I'll have to stick with the Zx :wink: which is 1 previous owner and fsh & leather , I can't let the Zx go Kitch there's none around .

Mark
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Why does it need to be one owner and FSH in a car that's as old as a BX? Mine's probably had millions of owners. It does have a FSH but that's by the by :lol:
bxmark
3000 rpm

Post by bxmark »

Well low owners really , it would just need to be a nice original example . And at the minute another car would push the wife over the edge :lol:

Mark
Matt H
Tick Over

Post by Matt H »

Kitch wrote:Why does it need to be one owner and FSH in a car that's as old as a BX? Mine's probably had millions of owners. It does have a FSH but that's by the by :lol:
Seen how many owners that grey one has had Kitch? :lol:
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Matt H wrote:
Kitch wrote:Why does it need to be one owner and FSH in a car that's as old as a BX? Mine's probably had millions of owners. It does have a FSH but that's by the by :lol:
Seen how many owners that grey one has had Kitch? :lol:
I had noticed! Spoke with Tim at CXM rally and it was because two brothers were sharing the car, and kept registering it in each other's names when they took turns on the insurance. Or some sh*t!

Either way, I'm not fussed. Its an old car and if it's had a few owners then it's got an interesting story to tell IMO. I'm not one for these "low mileage, garaged all it's life, one owner from new, comes with it's own blanket" types :lol: