bloody ebay!

All chat, general/off topic/banterish and questions relating to the BX16valve.
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

bloody ebay!

Post by thanuttiscotsman »

hi folks,
just sharing an annoyance here really, won an ecu from ebay a week ago and still hasnt arrived yet. i e-mailed the seller and no reply, fecking rip-off considering he charged £8 for first class postage, ar**ho*e. i have e-mailed him again so hopefully he will reply this time, as i want my posteage money back.

rossco :evil:
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

1990 BX 16v ph2 (now scrapped)
Adrian E

Post by Adrian E »

Didn't coincide with the previous postal strike did it?! I was expecting an ebay purchase around that time and it never showed up. Sellers coms were great though, we gave it a few extra days and then they sent a replacement which arrived next day. The original is still nowhere to be seen....
Timmo
Full Throttle

Post by Timmo »

second adrians comments, postal strike today so dont expect any post!
give it a day or two more (i normally leave it 10 days incase they are away) if youve not heard anything by then have a moan!
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

Post by thanuttiscotsman »

yeah i will do its been a week already, i pad for it via paypal within hours of the auction ending.

rossco
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

1990 BX 16v ph2 (now scrapped)
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

I can empathise with your frustration. I take pride (sad I know) in always paying for things promptly and then get wound up waiiting for them to arrive.

I would give it till the middle of next week to allow for the backlog from todays strike to clear and then start moaning at the seller.

Mike P.
Founder member of the Phase 1 Appreciation Society!
- - - - -
'88 'F' White Bx16v - 62k miles & as seen on TV