Touring Cars and Rally of Portugal on today

All chat, general/off topic/banterish and questions relating to the BX16valve.
Daniel B
4000 rpm

Touring Cars and Rally of Portugal on today

Post by Daniel B »

British Touring Cars ChampionshipSunday 01 April
4:00pm - 5:30pm
ITV3

The British Touring Car Championship returns for a new season, and Ted Kravitz and Louise Goodman introduce live motorsport action from Brands Hatch. Matt Neal will be attempting to win a record third consecutive championship, but will have tough competition from the resurgent Vauxhalls of Tom Chilton and Fabrizio Giovanardi, and the SEAT of 2001 champion Jason Plato. Commentary from Ben Edwards and Tim Harvey.

Portugal World Rally Championship HighlightsSunday 01 April
6:00pm - 7:05pm
ITV4
The Championship returns to Portugal after an absence of six years with the event renowned for its massive crowds and spectacular action. The second gravel rally of the season sees Marcus Gronholm and Sebastian Loeb resume their battle for the drivers' title. Presented by Paul King.
Timmo
Full Throttle

Post by Timmo »

What a cracking couple of hours tv that was!
touring car!
Wahooo! how cool was it to have the british stock car vchamps back! oops i mean touring car! haha! nothing like a bit of gentle nudging and bumping to make a good race!!! quality! loved it! all three races!! although a distinct lake of VBH was a shame but hey ho! 25 car grids are good though! and to have so many nrew teams and new cars in it is great! good bit of sideways action to! love it! and oddly i quite like the look of the Vectra! (has to be the first Vaux i actually like th elook of! not inc. the holden! whihc is a rebadge to a vaux!) good season ont he way i think!

Rally!
what can you say except for tob Job Seb!! coverage was as ever! few to many ad breaks and not enough action but as good as expected! nice to see a good tussle again! and shame solberg wasnt doing so well, few issues etc! but great! Why though so seb and Gronny who have the same cars as the others in the cit and ford group always end up with a minute+ lead over everyone else!
I loved the way seb said that his onl,y goal in the rallying career was to win the world chamionships and now he's three times champ its good, four would be nice though! but we'll see what happens! at the moment i will drive for the enjoyment! What a cracking philosophy!
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!