With Regret Silver BX 145K nice condition 1000GBP No Offers

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
jonsgot
3000 rpm

With Regret Silver BX 145K nice condition 1000GBP No Offers

Post by jonsgot »

I'm fed up of having to borrow cars in Aus and still don't have a good enough job so I'm going to see if anyone wants to buy her.

MOT'd till Oct 09 and will come with some tax, an MP3 CD player, stainless steal exhaust (not down pipe), cone filter rear head rests, full service history back to 2005 when my wife bought her and a lot of envy from me if I ever see you driving her.
The suspension will need doing at some point soon (but don't they all), there's a few minor cosmetic issues and a couple of small rust spots but she's been well looked after (maintained by BX guru Ollie).

The Car is in West Heath, Birmingham, UK with Ollie. PM me if your interested

If I was desperate to sell I might take a fair bit less but as I'm going to regret selling the car forever and probably won't ever gets one that feels anywhere near as solid, I'll be perfectly happy if she's there when I come back to the UK next year. So take it or leave it. :wink:
1990 BX16V Phase 2.
I made the 1st post.
tim leech
7000 rpm

Post by tim leech »

I know James Cartledge was after one and hes not that far away from birmingham!
jonsgot
3000 rpm

Post by jonsgot »

I miss this car so much. :cry: I'm driving a Nissain pulsar at the moment, is not a touch on the BX. There are currently 0 BX16v for Sale in Aus. hang on there's a pink one for $3100 with 12 months rego in Sydney. I need a better job quick.
1990 BX16V Phase 2.
I made the 1st post.
ollie
4000 rpm

Post by ollie »

Its still here. its only done 1000 miles since last service and MOT, and still all works and looks great, Jons description was a little harsh as its generally pretty good! suspension is actually OK just the front height corrector is a little slow and it could do with some spheres within the next year or so, It has a scorpion full stainless exhaust but with a proper front pipe leading in and lots of recent good new bits, like clutch around 125k, along with belts, tensioners, water pumps and radiators, I've even just done the fuel pipes in copper! and if thers owt you don't like then theres plenty of spares in the garden..... :lol:
Cosmetically the bumpers are Ok but could do with a tidy up, and one of the side trims need some tlc with some adhesive, essentailly the less I do the cheaper it is, and if you want everything done then I'll do it all at good rates!! Either way its in my way and i don't need three of them to go with the transit van, the lotus, the range rover, the 2 minis, the jag, the dyane....... you get the idea :lol:
Timmo
Full Throttle

Post by Timmo »

wasnt the guy who bough simrans 4x4 after a 16v???
could be a good un for him??
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
xantia31

Post by xantia31 »

is this still for sale? any pics at all?
Cheers
John
jonsgot
3000 rpm

Post by jonsgot »

PM Ollie if your interested he has the car and owner ship form. You can find pics in my garage. Link under nether the picture in my profile.
1990 BX16V Phase 2.
I made the 1st post.
jonsgot
3000 rpm

Post by jonsgot »

Sold :(
1990 BX16V Phase 2.
I made the 1st post.