Show quality, custom speaker system. Plus stereo.

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
Himbo
Tick Over

Show quality, custom speaker system. Plus stereo.

Post by Himbo »

I have for sale a speaker system that I designed and built that fits in the boot of the BX. I was going to show it at Doncaster Sound Off but never did. It comprises of a board that fastens to the rear of the back seats which houses all the amps, crossovers, connectors etc. Then I made a parcel shelf that looks standard and mounted 2x 12" Infinity subs, 2x 6" Sony mids, 2x 4" Sony upper mids and 2x bullet tweeters angled correctly. The subs and mids have back boxes which reduces distortion and gives a tighter punch. Most systems are too boomy but I designed this for quality not loudness, hence spliting the mids to control the vocals.

Everything is on quick release fittings and connectors so you can take it all out within a minute when you need to use the boot. There are 3x 400W amplifiers, a crossover to split bass/mid/high another crossover to split mid into upper mid/lower mid and a high pass filter for the front end speakers. Custom made gold plated power conectors which light up. Everthing carpeted and all wires hidden.

It cost me well over £2K for the bits and weeks to build. I'm looking for about £350. Ive got a Sony stereo and 10 disc changer that I will throw in with it! If anyone is interested, mail me. Mark.
Last edited by Himbo on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Himbo
Tick Over

Post by Himbo »

£299? Anyone?