1990 phase 2 BX16 Valve for sale

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
RANKSTA

1990 phase 2 BX16 Valve for sale

Post by RANKSTA »

:P I have a grey phase 2 BX16 Valve for sale which is taxed until the end of the month and is MOT'd until March 2011. The car is what I would class as good condition for the year. It has covered 157000 genuine miles and had documented services up to 110000 miles. Since then it has had yearly services by myself. The font to rear brake and suspension pipes were replaced (genuine citroen plastic coated one's). The timing belt, tensioners and water pump have been replaced. The cylinderhead gasket has been replaced as I rebuilt the cylinderhead 2 years ago. I have had the vehicle for some 11 odd years, 8 years it was sorn off the road (garaged). I have not advertised the vehicle anywhere else as I would like the vehicle to go to some person that appreciates it. The exhaust system had been patch welded for the MOT, and there are minor rust spots behind both rear doors, (advised during last Mot). Apart from these minor repairs, the car is suprisingly solid, no severe rust around the front door hinges or inner rear body sill area (rear subframe mounting points). I am selling the car as I live in an area where parking is a problem and I have 2 other vehicles, a Xsara picasso for the family and a xantia 1.9TD which I use for work. I cannot justify taxing and insuring 3 cars every year and support the family. If I could afford a house with own drive and garage I would keep the car for track days and classic car shows. If would be looking for realistic offers for the vehicle and could provide more details on request
ONSKI
SimonA
Tick Over

Post by SimonA »

Any possibility of photos ?
... and there are unknown unknowns
bxmark
3000 rpm

Post by bxmark »

As above really , any pics , number of previous owners , is it standard ? Thanks Mark