1990 BX 16v Phase 2 with Aircon

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
Matt H
Tick Over

Post by Matt H »

I don't plan, I just 'do'... Then worry about all the technicalities (Like already owning 1 car too many!!) later :lol:

My AX is going on eBay first thing next week, and my Phase 1 is going to probably have to be sold too:cry:

But it will not be broken up or anything like that. I'll probably take less than it's worth (even as a non-runner) if the the person buying it can promise they will at least try to get it running again... It might also help if they have a totally rotten 16v to 'borrow' parts off (ahem... Phil :wink: )

M
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

I believe that scenario is covered by Line 32 of the current version of the Associations Terms and Conditions that read:

Welcome back and come on in, Mike is lonely on his own

:lol:

Mike P
Founder member of the Phase 1 Appreciation Society!
- - - - -
'88 'F' White Bx16v - 62k miles & as seen on TV
exvalver
Tick Over

Post by exvalver »

Well we need to see how it pans out. I do need a car to lavish my attention on next tear in preparation for the Classic Challenge in May 2012. 8)
Long-term BX-owner (had a Ph.1 and a Ph.2 in the recent past). Currently: GTi 8v, 219k miles (!), XM 2.0CT Exclusive.
tim leech
7000 rpm

Post by tim leech »

Im glad its gone to a good home Matt, I took it for one last thrash last night, its still bloody quick! Your probably best concentrating on just the one valver as she does like lots of attention and normally thrown a wobbly if ignored! :lol: