omg, check this one out, it looks mint!

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
Adrian E

Post by Adrian E »

Well the 'deposit paid' appears to have gone, although the car is now for sale at the somewhat higher price of £2200, along with a known water leak.....make of that what you will

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Citroen-BX-1-9-GT ... 3f07ea728e

Quite a bit of discussion on the BX club site as 1 or more of their number was very keen but was told it had sold.

Anyone local to this to view?
bxmark
3000 rpm

Post by bxmark »

Seen a lovely mk1 Xantia activa in silver in the autotader for £695 , 2 owners and full history , looks a very nice example , and £1500 change to play with

Mark
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

Post by thanuttiscotsman »

:o what a greedy b*****d! telling folkd its sold then booting the price up!
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

1990 BX 16v ph2 (now scrapped)
Jezziebx16v

Post by Jezziebx16v »

thanuttiscotsman wrote::o what a greedy b*****d! telling folkd its sold then booting the price up!
Put yourself in the sellers shoes in the current economic situation in the UK Rossco. What do you do? sell for its original price OR relist it at a higher price that you'll probably get?

I thought it was cheap at its original list price, at this price your still getting a bargain IF its in good running order.

Its obvious the seller worked out it was worth more, hence the price rise, lets be honest, anyone would do the same :wink:
Past 16v's: 89 Ph1 Black, 90 Ph2 Grey, 89 Ph2 Black, 91 Ph2 Grey, 91 Ph2 Black.

Now. 94 Datsun Silvia S14 rice rocket, 85 Peugeot 505 Turbo, 77 Ford Capri.
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Jezziebx16v wrote:
thanuttiscotsman wrote::o what a greedy b*****d! telling folkd its sold then booting the price up!
Put yourself in the sellers shoes in the current economic situation in the UK Rossco. What do you do? sell for its original price OR relist it at a higher price that you'll probably get?

I thought it was cheap at its original list price, at this price your still getting a bargain IF its in good running order.

Its obvious the seller worked out it was worth more, hence the price rise, lets be honest, anyone would do the same :wink:
That's the way I looked at it too. He's not here to make friends!
Johndolan1979

Post by Johndolan1979 »

My cousin brought the car and paid £1500 for it. It is Mark Hughes old car and it has recipets for thousands and thousands of pounds worth of work. I have had a drive and it is very rapid and it sounds fantastic, 200+ bhp isn't far wrong. The engine was built by a company called hiflow based in Scotland. The car is been run around as it is just to make sure the engine is sound. It will be going it my cousins 205 later on this spring.

The car will be kept alive though as my cousin has a spare mi16 lump to drop in it.
bxmark
3000 rpm

Post by bxmark »

Leave it as it is the Bx is the better car !!!!!!!! Put the mi16 in the Pug :x
Jezziebx16v

Post by Jezziebx16v »

I'm glad the Bx will be kept alive :)

But, Ive seen threads like this a few times before!

Sooooo it gets locked now, the car is sold and we know where it went.

Jez
Past 16v's: 89 Ph1 Black, 90 Ph2 Grey, 89 Ph2 Black, 91 Ph2 Grey, 91 Ph2 Black.

Now. 94 Datsun Silvia S14 rice rocket, 85 Peugeot 505 Turbo, 77 Ford Capri.