1990 ph2 breaking

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

1990 ph2 breaking

Post by thanuttiscotsman »

hello chaps,
after a long time of thinking about it and alot of arguing with myself i have made a decision. recently ive been told im losing some storage as property is being sold. now basically ive had a ph2 stored away for 6 years now without it moving much. though it has had alot of work done to it when it was an active project and had thousands spent on it. but i have concluded to break the car as under the rear end is simply f***ed with rust and isnt worth trying to save any more. so basically in order to help get my ph1 project finnished off im gonna break the ph2 and use the cash to finnish the other car.

now basically its pretty much a full car minus a couple parts. i want to sell everything! inc the engine, box the lot. so i decided to offer everything on this forum first before going near the bay. but bear in mind if i cant sell the likes of the engine and box on here then i will put it up on ebay and sell to whoever buys. i have limited time to break this car and sell what i can before the shell is getting scrapped. so if you need any bits just ask and i will get back to you with info and prices as soon as i can.

btw the engine has 98k on it and is fitted with a new timing belt, hp belt and alt belt. plus was fully serviced with recon afm and lots of other new bits.

many thanks, rossco
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

1990 BX 16v ph2 (now scrapped)
Timmo
Full Throttle

Post by Timmo »

i'll have to have a nose around mine next time i'm up at it and see! might need a couple of bits!!!
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
badlyworntoy
3000 rpm

Post by badlyworntoy »

Rossco
How much do you want for the
Steering rack
roof ariel base
Scuttle panel

if they're still available

thanks
ian
1991 Citroen Bx 16v phase 2
1972 Vauxhall Viva HC 16v C20XE
1993 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
1983 Vauxhall Chevette 2.0 Pinto
1991 Lada Riva (still having ideas)
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

was this the one you where fitting NOS to?
Mandic
4000 rpm

Post by Mandic »

How much for the engine? Without box.
Image Don't run your life on diesel
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

hi guys,
yeah pretty much the full car is still there. please everyone bear in mind me + vehicle is located in edinburgh!!

timmo: yeah just let me know.

ian: yeah i have all those parts, could do them for say £100 + postage?? let me know. :D

vanny: no man im breaking the ph2 to generate cash to finnish the crazy nos project!! :D

mandic: well, they are a rare piece so i think £550 + courier is a fair price. considering and engine and box goes for £750 easy on the bay. let me know what you think im sure we could sort something out.

the car is still pretty much complete so have virtually everything. i can be contacted by mobile on 07833 948 218.

cheers rossco
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

thought i would also re-mention this engine has a new timing belt, new hp pump belt, new alt belt, has been serviced, has a re-con afm on it too. i have spent a fair bit getting this work done. although iam aware i wont re-coup what i have spent.

cheers, rossco

SimonA
Tick Over

Post by SimonA »

If I buy the shocking green one :shock: how much for (subject to availability)

the 16 valve badge off the hatch and off the side panels
the rear parcel shelf (assuming it's complete)

I'm sure there could be more
... and there are unknown unknowns
SimonA
Tick Over

Post by SimonA »

Guys

I'm back and forth between Edinburgh and Taunton on a fairly frequent basis in either a C2 (small) or a Xantia (bigger) and could transport some bits back down country if that was of use to anyone and drop things off on the way if that helped (yes I have a tow bar and conceivably could haul a trailer for an engine transport subject to various things, I mean as I'm going up and back anyway)
... and there are unknown unknowns
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

What colour is the car?
Mandic
4000 rpm

Post by Mandic »

Rossco,

Have decided not to take it, have made some other plans, if it gets broken however, I'll take rear ARB. And how much for both bumpers?

Thanks!

Ziga
Image Don't run your life on diesel
michael16v
Tick Over

Post by michael16v »

Would the car happen to have the "correct" p2 rear mud flaps? The ones that are a hard plastic material and have the "shaped" section that attaches to the rear bumper? Not the generic rubber ones.
If yes I will buy them. Need them to get my car back to original.
Cheers
Michael[/img]
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

hi there, not sure off hand but will check and get back to you.

rossco

thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

this one has now been scrapped :(