Big clearout (Pic heavy!)

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
Matt H
Tick Over

Big clearout (Pic heavy!)

Post by Matt H »

Hi everyone,

Just having a clearout of stuff, and this is the first lot:
http://www.bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic ... 070#158070

Prices negotiable... Try me!
badlyworntoy
3000 rpm

Post by badlyworntoy »

hi
How much is the front bumper and what s it made from?
also are you willing to post it?
thanks
ian
1991 Citroen Bx 16v phase 2
1972 Vauxhall Viva HC 16v C20XE
1993 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
1983 Vauxhall Chevette 2.0 Pinto
1991 Lada Riva (still having ideas)
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Alright Matt

BXC doesn't work on my comp. Saw the jist of it but easier to ask about specific parts:

Rear Monza 16v doorcards?

Heater control panel in black (complete)?

Inner sh*t shield for NSF (the flap over the gearbox)?

16v steering wheel (good one)?

Cheers mate!
Matt H
Tick Over

Post by Matt H »

Hi Kitch,

- I've got a pair of rear door cards you can have
- The heater control panel is there, but I don't think the vents are in, or the PCB but I can check tonight (if it isn't raining). I also have the vents, but the little spring clips are missing.
- I might have a good steering wheel, but I think it is missing the self cancelling indicator peg on the back, although I need to check... It might be fitted in the white valver at the minute, but i'll be sticking the AX GT one in anyway.
- As for the 'Inner sh*t shield for NSF'... I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Care to elaborate?

As for the bumper it is made of plastic (although it is bloody heavy - Probably the same as a Phase 2 fibreglass one), and it would only really look good on a Mk1. A bit of a limited market for Mk1 BX tuning parts :lol:

Here's a pic of it slotted onto the front of my old car, not properly fitted or anything, as there are no brackets on the back, so you would have to make some of those up too

I'll send you a PM.
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Hi Matt

PCB is all I actually need, along with the clips that hold the cables down. The face and vents etc are all there.

Not fussed about the self cancelling bit of the steering wheel too much....they can be switched over anyway.

sh*t shield....not the full arch liner, just the plastic panel that covers the end of the gearbox when viewed from inside the wheel arch.

Forgot one.....mirror switch, do you have a spare? I've already had one go, then found another which also doesn't work!

Let me know what you want for em etc

Cheers
Matt H
Tick Over

Post by Matt H »

I'm going to get all the stuff back out of the shed tomorrow, so I'll let you know then...