Set of 205 GTi 1.9 SMR alloys, pimp your BX

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
djoptix
4000 rpm

Set of 205 GTi 1.9 SMR alloys, pimp your BX

Post by djoptix »

I bought these years and years ago, and they've travelled around several houses with me and the BX, and now I'm selling them having never used them. Kind of depressing really :lol:

I'm committing to the C5 steels for all my wheel needs now, so these are surplus.

Four are in reasonable condition, with scratches and some lacquer peel but basically sound.
The fifth one, shown in the last two pictures below, is cosmetically worse off, with a bit of kerbing, but I have no reason to think it won't be OK, so perhaps this one is for the spare. Ay my parents' ranch I have a tyre for the spare, at least 5 years off a wheel though so it might be shagged, but you're welcome to it if I can get it back in time.

I've listed them on ebay with a start price of £30 and a BIN of £100 but I'd be more than happy with £75 for them, or make me an offer. They look good on a BX. I can ship them but it won't be cheap, probably £40-ish I reckon.

Red phase 1, 84k
Silver phase 1, 67k
"Man who run in front of car get tyred; man who run behind car get exhausted..."
djoptix
4000 rpm

Post by djoptix »

Meh, I've put this in the wrong section! Could a mod move it? :)
Red phase 1, 84k
Silver phase 1, 67k
"Man who run in front of car get tyred; man who run behind car get exhausted..."
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Moved to the section that I think you wanted it in.

Are the SMR the lightest weight version of the 1.9 wheel, if so dont the 205 boys hunt these down avidly?

Mike P
Founder member of the Phase 1 Appreciation Society!
- - - - -
'88 'F' White Bx16v - 62k miles & as seen on TV
djoptix
4000 rpm

Post by djoptix »

Unfortunately I think the Speedlines are the light ones, though they're all pretty heavy compared to the C5 wheels 8)

Still, they're garnering interest on the bay of dread, £67 with two days to go!
Red phase 1, 84k
Silver phase 1, 67k
djoptix
4000 rpm

Post by djoptix »

Sold :)
Red phase 1, 84k
Silver phase 1, 67k