16v std Alloys in silver

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
Timmo
Full Throttle

16v std Alloys in silver

Post by Timmo »

Evening all,
i figured its only fair that i pop these up on here for first refusal before the wonderously fee heavy land of Ebay,
My old 16v wheels, they are not in Showroom condition butt in not too bad, one of them is pretty decent, a couple have a little blistering here and there, but they hve stood in the garden for best part 4 years and had 3 years in the shed, the tyres are scrap, perished and cracked, for reference 2 are goodyear eagle nct 2 i think ad 2 are jupitor Darkhorse, but as said, they are all scrap!
However, if you have a set and are thinking of sending them off for refurb then you could buy these and use them for refurb instead or pop them on your car to keep it movable whilst the others are in,
they are the 6j wheels, not 5 1/2j gti alloys, they are in silver as that is what was on the car when i bought it in 2002, they had originally been the Proper colour of anthracite with polished lip but had at some point been painted silver, don't know why as i love the knightrider look they would have given!! ;-)
what are they worth?? well thats where i am not 100% sure, but rarety and cost of weighing them in would suggest they should be worth £50??
they are located in Deepest darkest Kernow, but with people like paisley freight, my hermes etc. carriage for them is available should you choose!
the pictures

Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!