Breaking GTi 8 valve (with aircon!)

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
cavmad
Tick Over

Breaking GTi 8 valve (with aircon!)

Post by cavmad »

...breaking 8 valve BX 1.9 GTi hatchback, metallic grey (looks slightly blue-ish in colour in certain lights).
Steel wheels, silver GTi alloys may be available. Sunroof deflector, electric mirrors (tested and working fine) *AIR CON*, etc, etc etc. Car is running & engine sounds good but a bit smokey. May be due to it being standing for a long while.

*Air conditioning may be already claimed.

Make me an offer for anything wanted, I`m not greedy and will negotiate for more than one item. I will require a hand removing larger or difficult to access/remove parts but smaller and easy to take off items I will get off myself.
Recovery, delivery/collection and scrap and unwanted vehicles collected West Cheshire area. Cash paid for most abandoned, unwanted and scrap vehicles if local, anything considered.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hi mate,

Im after front and back bumpers for my phase 1 if they are any good.

Happy to take them off myself if thats any help

Cheers

Adie
cavmad
Tick Over

Post by cavmad »

Adie, just this minute removed rear bumper and it`s in very good order. One or two small marks but nowt major and there`s no cracks or breaks either. Front bumper looks a bit rough but I haven`t checked it fully yet so may be saveable.
Recovery, delivery/collection and scrap and unwanted vehicles collected West Cheshire area. Cash paid for most abandoned, unwanted and scrap vehicles if local, anything considered.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

great stuff.

i will defo have the back, and if the fronts better than mine (massive split in it) i will have that as well

the paint isnt a problem because ill repray them white any how.

Just pm me how much you are after and when i can come and grab them

Cheers

Adie