BX GTi 8v auto with aircon

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
Andy G
Tick Over

BX GTi 8v auto with aircon

Post by Andy G »

I know its not a 16v but I am in a position where I am going to need sell my GTi.

Its in silver, is an auto and has aircon. Everything works as it should and has a comprehensive service history file. The mileage is high at 165k, but apart from a small LHM leak it's sound. Blows a bit of oil every now and again on start up, but has only used about a litre of oil in the past 3000 miles that I've done in it.

It has its Mot till august, taxed till july, has 4 good tyres and a good exhaust on it, cambelt was done 18k ago and is billed and shown in the service docs.

Silver in colour, with the dark interior trim. Has a cd player and has the 6 speaker system fitted. It does have a small hole in the boot floor which I have not got around to sorting, but its quite small at around 3"'s sq.

Very reluctant to sell on, but needs must. I haven't exactly got a figure in mind so am open to offers. Drop me a pm if you want to know more.

Andy G
Tick Over

Post by Andy G »

Hi, the BX is now on pistonheads, the ad can be found here: http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/177723.htm

Thanks

AG
Andy G
Tick Over

Post by Andy G »

the BX has now been sold.