Nissan SX200 anyone?

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
RichL
Tick Over

Nissan SX200 anyone?

Post by RichL »

My sister's got an early SX200 to get rid of. It's the 160bhp model with the pop-up headlights (S13 model I believe). No Tax or MOT, mileage is believed to be 70-80k, the odometer is a bit intermittent.

Anyone interested?
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

im not in anyway interested, but an idea of colour and price might be usefull and might event tempt someone?
djoptix
4000 rpm

Post by djoptix »

^ what he said!

I'm interested but it would be unwise of me... I know someone who might be tempted though!
Red phase 1, 84k
Silver phase 1, 67k
"Man who run in front of car get tyred; man who run behind car get exhausted..."
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Would you like a swap for my BX GTi 16v as listed above? Give us a buzz on 01743353089 or 07812133283 to see if we can come to an arrangement, if you don't want to swap then what sort of money are you after?
I'm from Shrewsbury so only about an hour away, and have a trailer so could collect and drop off either car no problem.
RichL
Tick Over

Post by RichL »

Sorry for the delay in replying, it's parked up round my folks and I've been housebound for the last week.

In reply to various questions - it's red, tax & MOT are out because my sister got an attack of sensible and brought a Ford Focus, then shook off the sensible and traded the Ford in for a Mazda RX8, so the Nissan has been standing around my folks place for some time. It starts up fairly easy afaik.
She said "about £500". It's also got a private plate so if you know anyone called Taz...?
I'll see if I can get some pics, weather permitting.

And no, sadly we don't want another BX in exchange. My family is currently in a car surplus situation and my mother said the next one of us to dump a car around the folks place gets written out of the will! :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

RichL wrote: And no, sadly we don't want another BX in exchange. My family is currently in a car surplus situation and my mother said the next one of us to dump a car around the folks place gets written out of the will! :D
Shame. I'll be in touch as soon as I manage to get rid of my BX.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Where are you from in Essex Rich? I had it in my head you were in Liverpool for some reason.
RichL
Tick Over

Post by RichL »

sniff petrol wrote:Where are you from in Essex Rich? I had it in my head you were in Liverpool for some reason.
Stanford-Le-Hope, about 10 miles downriver from the Dartford Tunnel.
Anonymous

Re: Nissan SX200 anyone?

Post by Anonymous »

RichL wrote:My sister's got an early SX200 to get rid of. It's the 160bhp model with the pop-up headlights (S13 model I believe). No Tax or MOT, mileage is believed to be 70-80k, the odometer is a bit intermittent.

Anyone interested?
Can you post or PM some contact details for yourself or your sister? Or even give us a ring on o781Z133Z83 or o1743353o89 or o1743458o67 Whoever is best to deal with basically.

I've not got rid of my BX yet but I'm going past not too far from there next Saturday with my trailer so would like to pop up and have a look at the Nissan if that's ok.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Many thanks Rich. Geting an MOT booked later in the week, will let you know how I get on.