Morette lights for overseas buyer..

Make requests for parts and cars here
NZ16v
3000 rpm

Morette lights for overseas buyer..

Post by NZ16v »

anybody got as set, or can point me in the right direction? I am gonna modernise em at work (weta workshop-LOTR, Kong,NArnia), and can possibly mold em for some cheap quality copies too-even in carbon fibre.
Would rather be driving ONE 16v,than fixng TWO.
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

sounds like a good idea. I've not got a set but should you need a set shipping from the UK i'm happy to help.

I've finally started buying in the gear for making a mould for the front bumper, i figure i might have a good mould in about 20 years . . . but i'm not promising anything! I've got 2kg of heavy and 1kg of light weave glass and 5litres of resin. Only got to prep the donor bumper first, lots of sanding and painting
NZ16v
3000 rpm

Post by NZ16v »

set up a jig for the bumper, and know absolutely that it is true, and get some really good release agent. then spray with a couple coats of gelcoat first, then go to town with fbreglass-taking absolute care with overlaps and bubbles. And for gods sake watch for undercuts!!!sounds dum but its amazing how many people miss the importance of the allowance of release angle!Build up flanges and cutoffs into the mold, and you wil be sweet.
Would rather be driving ONE 16v,than fixng TWO.