Breaking white Ph2....most bits available

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
Kitch
5000 rpm

Breaking white Ph2....most bits available

Post by Kitch »

I've managed to kinda rescue a ph2 in white which has had it engine ripped out for a pug. It wasn't a great one from what I can see, but the body is pretty good.
I've made a list on BXC which I'll link to here, but if you need anything let me know.

http://bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9703&start=15
Timmo
Full Throttle

Post by Timmo »

jays old car lives on to serve a few more then!!
good oh!
good on you kitch for storing it for parts matey!
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Better that than going straight into the crusher really! :lol:
exman
Tick Over

Post by exman »

murderer!!!!!!!!!hope it dies.sorry but it's how we feel. had a guy do this when i was selling nuttiscotsmans bx when i was selling for £1100 and i told him where to go cause after 12-13 years these guys are parasites and my baby was superp and wasn't having the heart of my bx
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

We've been down this road before. I didn't see anyone here force money into the sellers hand and run off with the car, i know Kitch tried, but money talks. I think its been made clear that while the pictures look spot on, the overall condition of the car isn't excellent, and now Kitch has rescued the car and is going to help many other BX's live on, a highly commendable act as i'm pretty sure Kitch wont benefit from doing so.

Also, this is a FOR SALE thread, not a ranting thread, if you wish to have a rant do it in the members area. Any other posts not relating to the parts which Kitch is offering will be moderated.

Kitch, thanks for sorting those bits out for me!
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Cheers Vanny.

For all further posts of the nature please refer to this:

Firstly, the car has died, so no hoping needed there.

Secondly, I think some people need to visit planet earth for a day as the reports on their own planets seem be clouded.
I didn't buy this car and rip the lump out, someone else did. They (like 95% of the population) prefer 205's that go fast, not BXs.

However it turned out I actually knew this person, so I went round there and asked to take the whole car off his hands so I can get the rare important bits off it before it went to the crusher.
He doesn't care what happens to the shell....why would he? He's not a BX man, he can't see the appeal.
I think it's good of him to offer the parts. A set of Speedlines, some mint panels and a lovely Le Mans interior would have been thrown in the bin if he hadn't.

And what's worth noting, is that this car was sold by someone from this forum originally, who was't fussed over what happened to it as money in the hand is the only langauge people will ever speak.
And secondly, it's also worth noting that I TRIED TO BUY THE CAR the day before with the intention of repairing it and turning it into a family wagon. I had agreed a price but the car was sold the next morning while I was at work.
If I'd have turned up with the reddies and found it with some of the more obvious faults it has, I'd have walked away and it would have been sold to a Pugger anyway.