Heater control cable and clips needed! Urgent!

Make requests for parts and cars here
furyd
Tick Over

Heater control cable and clips needed! Urgent!

Post by furyd »

Does anyone have these clips - It's the clips which lock/hold the cables in place onto the heater control facia and also the other end of the cable (heater tap/valve).. (see pic attached)

I need 3 of these asap...
And need 1 cable - for the heater control (ie. from the control facia to the heater tap/valve)

Here's hoping..
Fury D
----------------------------
Current: BX GTi 16V PhII - Grey [Gunmetal]
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

I assume you picked them up okay? Either that or a strange person went to the other halfs house demanding BX parts (whcih really wouldnt surprise me!).

Oh and on the GTi front, its looking very much like it will be racing in 2010! So not bing broken (though most of the inards will come out). Initially Autosolo, then some classic stage rallys!
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

Post by thanuttiscotsman »

hello furyd, i take it you got this sorted already? there are 3 clips en-route to my house for you if you still need them thanks to a bx club member.

rossco
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

1990 BX 16v ph2 (now scrapped)
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

rossco, he collected a whole control unit (cables clips etc) from the other halfs house in liverpool last week, so i think fury is all sorted, but you never know!
exman
Tick Over

Post by exman »

rossco don't give up to the pug breakers you are "THE MAN"
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

vanny: ok, i will still have em if he needs them. :D

exman: cheers dude!

rossco
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

furyd
Tick Over

Post by furyd »

Hi guys... sorry for the late response! Just got back to work today and can confirm I have collected the control unit/cables/clips. (Big thanks to Vanny)..

Thanks also to Rossco and Luke.. appreciate the help chaps :wink:

Will be updating the info in the members section re: the car very soon. I have all the parts needed and will be fitting everything back (hopefully) today.

Nothing urgent remaining.

There is one more broken part i've come accross which can be replaced at a later date, but if anyone has one at hand, please do LMK. I need a handbrake switch (the plastic casing around mine has crumbled!) - I'll be temporarily 'fixing' the switch into place.

BTW, I'm also looking for a "Tailblazer" - either semi-tint or standard.. LMK again if anyone has a spare or wants to part with theirs!

Thanks again to all who've been actively sourcing the cables/clips :D
Fury D
----------------------------
Current: BX GTi 16V PhII - Grey [Gunmetal]
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

no worries man! :D next time you lose them i will have 3 spares waiting! :lol: