PERFORMANCE ENGINE PARTS FOR SALE, CARBS, TB ETC...

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
Anonymous

PERFORMANCE ENGINE PARTS FOR SALE, CARBS, TB ETC...

Post by Anonymous »

I have for sale a set of 46mm blackbird carbs that have been fully rebuilt and jetted (with new jets) to suit a MI16/BX GTi engine with a custom made Boggs bros manifold to connect them too, also included is 4 very short lengths of samco hosing and new jubilee clips to join it all together, the manifold has a brake servo take off welded in to it and it is perfectly spaced to mount straight up to the carbs and your engine.
Iv spent just over £400 getting all this together but blew my engine up and sold the car before fitting so now im selling on to fund new projects ie my dimma turbo :) I have various other MI16 parts available, I have a headtune highly polished and modified throttle body which has had all casting marks removed, been reprofiled, had the throttle butterfly cut down to a knife edge and has been fully chemically cleaned checked over and lubricated, this should give 4-8 bhp on a properly set up engine as allows for much greater and smoother airflow thus increasing power.
I have a couple of map sensors, idle control valves, resonance chambers etc just ask if need anything, engine stuff only though really.
The boggs bros manifold cost me £185 (and a 5 month wait!) and the carbs owe me over £220 with the rebuild work, id like £295 ono (bargain price!) for the full carb set up including bb manifold and rebuilt carbs with new samco and jubilee clips and I can post recorded signed for delivery for £15, collection is also more than welcome, im up near Leominster in Herefordshire. I paid £90 for the headtune throttle but will happily take £70 and can post recorded signed for for £8.
You can call or email me on 07972266945 or docklow@hotmail.co.uk
Russ
NZ16v
3000 rpm

Post by NZ16v »

picachures please!!!
Would rather be driving ONE 16v,than fixng TWO.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

hmmm how do I add pics on here?!?!:(
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

yay iv sorted it :)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Imageand the throttle...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

more pics... Image Image Image Image Image Image
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Also have 48mm throttle body kit for MI16/GTI6/S16/BX GTI engine on piston heads plus few various other parts, link to ad is: http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/953420.htm