Massive parts clear out - with pics!

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
Simran
4000 rpm

Massive parts clear out - with pics!

Post by Simran »

Hi guys, its been a long while since ive been on here but dont worry, the BX isn't going anywhere yet. I've had a clearout of my shed and found way more parts than i realised i had hoarded. I wont keep the BX forever so I will probably never need any of these parts and if I do, i know i can count on you guys for spares.

I'll list everything separately with a group pic at the end of each section. There will be 5 PH2 bumpers to add to this list tomorrow but i will take better detailed photos and post them up around mid day of these as im sure lots of you will be interested in the condition of these.
*NOW ADDED BELOW*

2x left headlights £10 each
2x right headlights (1 with small stone chip) £10 for the good one, £5 for the other
2x right front indicators £3 each
Left and Right smoked grey rear light clusters £5 each

Left and right electric door mirrors £15 each

Full set of original locking wheel bolts for standard alloy wheels £15

2x ABS control valve units with pipes £10 each

4x ABS sensors (front pair and rear pair) £10 per sensor (RESERVED)

Full engine wiring loom with injector loom £40
ABS Control unit £5
Fuel pump £10

Heater control unit with 2 cables and knobs £5
Coin holder £2
Ashtray £2
Door open display unit (shown in the pic with all the switches) £3

Glovebox lid with intact hinges and pins £8
Sunroof wind deflector with seal and all three mounting tabs and thumbscrews £25
3x door rubbing strips (2x front, 1x rear) £15 for the lot
2x body infill strips (fit above rear arch on PH2 cars)
£5 for the pair
2x red front bumper strips (missing inner end tabs) £8

4x rear brake calipers (2 of each side) £5 each
Throttle body with TPS £5
HP pump £40
Pressure distribution block £5
Regulator and sphere (unknown condition) £5
Jack £2
There is a fan in this picture but im not sure what this is off

2x drivers 'one touch' window motor control boxes £3 each
Complete boot lock mechanism inc. centrol locking motor £3
Ignition barrell and petrol cap lock with matching key £15
Heater matrix water tap assembly £2
2x windscreen washer pumps £2 each
Left hand headlight stalk £5
3x electric mirror control switches £3 each
2x front fog light switches £2 each
Hazzard light switch £1
Red steering wheel centre badge £1
Black steering wheel centre badge £1
Clock £2
3x rear electric window switches £2 each
Electric sunroof switch £2
5x Front passenger electric window switches £3 each (dont ask how i ended up with so many :lol: )
2x Drivers 'one touch' electric window switches £5 each
2x dash light dimmer switches £1 each
Roof mounted IR sensor £3
2x central locking door motors £3 each
Throttle position sensor £3
Rear wiper motor £8
2x Electric window motors (not sure if these are sided or not, sorry) £8 each

If you have any questions about any of the bits I'll do my best to keep an eye on the forum. Send me a PM for the bits you want, I can take paypal or cash on collection for all the bits and im happy to post out any bits to wherever they are needed for whatever royal mail charge.

I'll also try and edit this post to show which bits have gone as they are bought.

Cheers chaps!
Last edited by Simran on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Hi Simran,

Do all the ABS leads work, as I'm amazed that you managed to get them out of the hubs without breaking them?

Is the engine loom everything needed for a engine to run apart from the ECU, is it 2 or 3 row?

Do you have a rear suspension leg. A friend is looking for one as his as rotten out through the alloy where the gaiter sits over it.

Thanks,

Mike P
Founder member of the Phase 1 Appreciation Society!
- - - - -
'88 'F' White Bx16v - 62k miles & as seen on TV
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

I'll take all the ABS sensors, unless mike is asking for them? I've recently lost all my stock trying to fix the duff ones on the car!

The engine loom looks like a 2 row to me mike (relays in the engine bay)?

ABS sensors are pretty easy to get off the front, and not to bad on the back if you hand cut a slit into the 'eyelet' that it sits in. I got a broken rear one out 90% of the way 2 weeks ago, then slipped and put a screw driver through it, ooops. I need to post some pictures, but the coil is actually plugged into the body of the sensor, so it might be possible to combine broken ones into a working one!
Simran
4000 rpm

Post by Simran »

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately i don't know the state of these leads. They seemed to come out pretty easily when i removed them from what i remember. I dont remember seeing the ABS light on on the donor car these were removed from, but these have been in storage for a good few years since. Is there a ressitance band they should fall within, i dont mind testing them to check for you?

The loom is for a 2 row ECU and is complete and hasnt been chopped, i stripped this out myself. Its the complete lot from ECU to engine, the only bit missing is the connector plug for the ignition coil - that bit is on its own seperate mini loom.

I did have two suspension legs but unfortunately these had also rotten through - they were left overs from when my dad changed the legs on his green diesel estate that he had a while back.

Cheers

Sim

(P.S pics of bumpers coming up....)
Simran
4000 rpm

Post by Simran »

Right, heres the bumpers.

1x White PH2 front - tatty with bits of unsanded filler here and there but solid with no cracks. Comes with towing eye cover. No red strips, I think the ones in the post above are probably from this bumper. Will need sanding, priming and painting but is a solid base. 1 intact side mounting and bottom mounting plate £25

Full pic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... G_7110.jpg

1x White rear PH2 bumper - Quite clean and with Red strip. This and the above front bumper were originally from Mike P. A little bit of touch up will have this looking ok. both side mounts are intact, cleanest of the lot £40

Full pic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... G_7111.jpg

1x Silver PH2 front bumper - tatty with a few cracks here and there but comes with towing eye cover. Has had the strip grooves filled in badly. Has silver mesh fitted over centre grill and fog lamp holes. Has one side mount intact. Will require a bit of filler around cracks and a sand and paint to be worthy of fitment. £20

Full pic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... G_7108.jpg

1x Silver PH2 rear bumper - No infill strip and also needs a bit of filler over some scuffs and a respray. No side mounts unfortunately. £20

Full pic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... G_7109.jpg

1x Grey PH2 rear bumper - Surface cracks along top edge but comes with Red infill strip. This is from the rear of my dads car after a light shunt, just requires sanding, priming and painting to make clean but a solid base otherwise and could be fitted without the crack being too noticeable. Has one side mount. £30

Full pics
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... G_7112.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... G_7102.jpg

If you need any more pics or detail, give me a shout and i will take some more pics. I'm guessing people will want these posting so I will have to get hold of a lot of cardboard and packaging and it will take me a while to wrap them up but I will send these out if needed (out of UK included - PM me for postage costs). Bear in mind postage within the UK is likely to be at least £30 due to the size and weight.

Cheers

Sim
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Vanny: The leads are yours if you want them, I was being curious.

Simran: I'll let you know about the engine loom later this week. I remember you buying those white bumpers from me, that must have been 7 years ago :shock:

Mike P
Founder member of the Phase 1 Appreciation Society!
- - - - -
'88 'F' White Bx16v - 62k miles & as seen on TV
jayw
5000 rpm

Post by jayw »

Simran, can you put me down for the white front one. Will PM you later to sort details. Cheers!
Now listen here you mullet...
Simran
4000 rpm

Post by Simran »

Mike: I wanted to put those bumpers on my first car when i were a lad but didnt have the skill/patience/money at the time to do it properly so i never bothered and they've sat laying around ever since :D

Jay: The white front is provisionally yours, will give you first refusal on that one.

Cheers

Sim
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

I'll take the lot of the ABS sensors then, for reference i think they should be around 800 to 1000 ohm but that will only tell you if the coil/cable is damaged if its significantly below or significantly above.

I've got a bonnet for MikeP and JayW has asked me to pick up the bumper so perhaps i can pop over to Mike then back to you Simran? Might have to be the week after next though.
Simran
4000 rpm

Post by Simran »

I will check out the sensors tomorrow morning and see what the resistances are. I can hold any of the parts for as long as any one needs, I'm off to France from the 13th of april for a week so i can either drop the bumper off at yours, Vanny or leave it with my parents or Mike, whichever is easiest.

Are you still in Coventry? If so i may be able to drop it off with you after work this week actually.
soupapes
4000 rpm

Post by soupapes »

Is there any chance of shipping a bumper to Portugal?
91' Citroën BX GTi 16v
Simran
4000 rpm

Post by Simran »

I should be able to, which one(s) are you interested in? I can try and get some prices for postage during the week.

Cheers
Sim
soupapes
4000 rpm

Post by soupapes »

Simran wrote:I should be able to, which one(s) are you interested in? I can try and get some prices for postage during the week.

Cheers
Sim
I'm interested in a front bumper, could be the white one. But i dont want the metal plate that is bolted in the bottom of it, since it makes significant difference in the weight, and has consequence in the shipping cost.

Thanks.
91' Citroën BX GTi 16v
Simran
4000 rpm

Post by Simran »

I'm afraid Jay W has already bought the White front bumper, there is a silver front one too, although this has been slightly 'modified'.