One-off diamond cut 16v Speedline alloy wheels

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
Kitch
5000 rpm

One-off diamond cut 16v Speedline alloy wheels

Post by Kitch »

It's no good, I can't like these wheels on my car :( The wheels themselves look immense, but they just don't suit it!

So, one mint (and they really are mint....no marks at all) set of Speedlines. They're 6J, were originally ph2 spec but have been dipped, blasted, powdercoated black, diamond cut in places no SL311 is normally diamond cut and then lacquered (that's key, as lots of diamond wheels aren't lacquered and require constant polishing. These won't.)

They don't really work on my car (unless you think they do, and own a red ph2 16v, in which case fill yer boots!):

Tyres are 195/60R14. 2x Michelins with pretty much most of the new tread still left (one has a slight patch of red overspray on from years ago) and 2x Pirelli P6000's, which have about 5mm I think.
Haven't sorted centre caps yet as I was going to wait and decide how to colour them. They'll come with the wheels in the original grey, and I was likely to respray them gloss black as I figured that would work best visually. Obviously you might think different and go silver or chrome effect, so they'll come as a blank canvas.

No buckles, no leaks. Retail price to have this done is about £150 per rim, though they owe me slightly less as I was able to pull off a deal through work. A used set of 16v rims is worth around £150-£200 I think. Open to offers, bearing all that in mind. I can arrange shipping at buyer's cost also.

Cheers
Toddman
Administrator

Re: One-off diamond cut 16v Speedline alloy wheels

Post by Toddman »

These wheels look really good, they might not suit a red BX but I reckon they would look goon on maybe a silver one or a black one
Please call me Luke :)
1989 BX 16valve White 70k almost up to scratch
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Deposit taken. No idea what BX they're going on! :lol:
Dr.Jones
Tick Over

Post by Dr.Jones »

Hey Kitch!

Would you be so kind and post the pictures of those wheels again, as they aren´t visible any more. Just as a sample for those like me, who wants to diamond cut SL311´s also.

regards
1990 BX 16V Ph2, ETB, AC
1990 BX 16V Ph2, EWT
1991 BX 16V Ph2, EXY
1990 BX 16V Ph2, Gris Axinite
1987 BX 16V Ph1, EXY
Kitch
5000 rpm

Post by Kitch »

Dr.Jones wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:49 am Hey Kitch!

Would you be so kind and post the pictures of those wheels again, as they aren´t visible any more. Just as a sample for those like me, who wants to diamond cut SL311´s also.

regards
Hi, got nothing to host them on at the moment, but there will still be some pictures floating on the BXC Facebook group if you search me out on there.
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

You can host pictures here!

Put them in 'Attachments' when writing a post . . .