Rear wheel arch covers

Make requests for parts and cars here
Gary C
4000 rpm

Rear wheel arch covers

Post by Gary C »

Maybe someone has already looked into this.

Looking to borrow (buy if needs be) a pair of rear arch covers/spats. Want to see if new ones can be made in a small batch run at a reasonable cost.

The ones I have are on the car, and not in the best of nick.

Perhaps the front wing parts could be made as well (I know Chevronics had some new at £40).

Would anyone be interested in any of these parts?
Dave
3000 rpm

Re: Rear wheel arch covers

Post by Dave »

Hi Gary,

Just so you know someone is seeing your posts, I thought I would respond to this. Right now I am fine but I think they are the type of part that anyone could need at some point because of general depreciation or damage. They would be a nice to have but there are so many bits that would fit that category. If anyone is needing them now and a mould or whatever is created, being able to get more at a later date even at higher cost in fewer or one off orders would be useful.

Let's see what turns up although it's been a bit quiet on here for a while.
Prefer it to the Lamborghini, like Signor Gandini!
RobC
3000 rpm

Post by RobC »

I would be interested in the front arch trim for a phase 2 16v- the bit that’s stuck onto the wing just behind the front wheel (near side only, after mine fell off on the A1 a few years back!). Is that the piece you’re referring to?
Gary C
4000 rpm

Post by Gary C »

Looking at the whole body kit really but mainly the spats and arches. The skirts are fairly easily repaired so probably not so in demand, plus I have a few spare bits. Front wing spats and rear arch covers have sustained a lot of damage over the years (rubbing is racing some say, I don't agree).