Took her for a run!!!!

All chat, general/off topic/banterish and questions relating to the BX16valve.
Timmo
Full Throttle

Took her for a run!!!!

Post by Timmo »

following the issues with the fiat the bx has turned into our main car now uintil i have had time to sort it out! So figured why not take her for a little run!
we had planned to go up and see my mum and wouldnt normally even think of taking the bx due to the fiat getting Very good mpg but with no choice i toddled off tot he filling station squeezed £39 of tesco finest in her (first full tank in 2 1/2 years i might ad!!!!) as still had some fuel left from a trip up to tintagel the week before!
set of at silly oclock in the morning for mothers, had a nice couple of days and came home! Car was Fantastic all the way and back! Comfy criusing at a steady 80 all the way and returned a not to shabby 35mpg! total trip was 347 miles and only managed to get £38 back in before heading back up to tintagel to see the inlwaws!!
Very pleased with the ol' girl! no drama's at all! only trouble being that it rained for the best part of the trip up so the cars siutably filthy now! never mind! new wax to try so any excuse to give her a good clean hehe!
did work out though that on last couple of years milage in the last 10 days we have covered nearly 20% of its annual milage though!!!!!!!! :shock: :? :)
thought i would share that all with you! :D
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!