peugeot 405 mi16x4 for sale

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

les w wrote:
Vanny wrote:id be interested in some pictures if you can manage it mate, where abouts in Manc are you?
am in irlam .not far from the trafford centre

Ah, i paddle round Irlam sometimes (is that the slalom course or the WW i forget) Either way thats one very very tidy looking car! Maybe if the lottery favours me this weekend? Would more than likely keep it whole, i massively prefer the bx in every aspect but as a complete product the 405 is hardly ugly and much less bland than some of the boxes being pushed out of factories these days!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

got someone coming on sat eve with a tow truck :cry: will be sad if he takes it ...been my pride and joy for 2 years ...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

took the car off the market ...had about 10 solid offers for the car , but now unfortunatly its back on the market :( as i cant justify keeping it , i need to concentrate on preparing my goodwood for hillclimbing next year :wink:..so anyone interested in the car pm me or email me at mcelooney@aol.com ...cheers les
Timmo
Full Throttle

Post by Timmo »

Hill climbing a goodwood! blimey! they used to be the rarer of the 309's but now seems every one's got one! loL!
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

it is only a 309 gti painted green and leather interior , probably made them to help slack sales nearing the end of 309 production before the introduction of the 306 !!!..so i have no worries about hillclimbing it 8)
Timmo
Full Throttle

Post by Timmo »

hahahha! good man! i would have loved a goodwood when i had my gti! mind you then they were only 4 -5 years old! loL! so were a bit more special! although they do have a nasty habbit of rusting!
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

yeah , they rust in certain places , but mine is ok , so will get a few yrs out of it , until i can afford one of those new skoda fabia vrs , to hillclimb in 8)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

SOLD