black rear c pillar interior trim panel for passenger side

Make requests for parts and cars here
pete crane
Tick Over

black rear c pillar interior trim panel for passenger side

Post by pete crane »

Hi everyone, this time I am asking for a mint black plastic rear c pillar trim panel for the passenger side of my 1990 phase 2, I bust mine when trying to stop the roof leaking. Roof is now much better but it really bugs me to see the trim panel I bust every time I open the boot. Silly money happily paid - I like my cars right. Please please ring Pete if you have one 01772 813227. Cheers.
awaiting return of my beloved BX 16V from professional restoration due back spring 2012. Looking for mint 1990 drivers seat in the stripey white and black pattern to replace mine which is looking slightly worn after 140k miles of me sitting in it.
jayw
5000 rpm

Post by jayw »

That i can do! Got loads of bits of interior.

You can have it, just chuck us a couple of quid for post.

PM me.
Now listen here you mullet...
pete crane
Tick Over

interior trim

Post by pete crane »

thats fantastic - I will try and "pm" you but just wanted to say thanks here, looks like our 16valvers are twins if your pic is of your car - and I thought mine was the straightest and cleanest! thanks again - pete.
awaiting return of my beloved BX 16V from professional restoration due back spring 2012. Looking for mint 1990 drivers seat in the stripey white and black pattern to replace mine which is looking slightly worn after 140k miles of me sitting in it.