Given the Ol' Girl the Beens!

All chat, general/off topic/banterish and questions relating to the BX16valve.
Timmo
Full Throttle

Given the Ol' Girl the Beens!

Post by Timmo »

Well, its one of those days down here! Fantastic Blue cloudless skies, Shorts and Flipflops on! Wifey has Taken littlun of out to church for mid morning communian and lunch and left me on my tod for the day! so needing some money and fuel i thought i would nip out for a quick blast!
This hightened somewhat by an email from brother about the latest int he divorce situation where Her soli's are basically slandering Brother now! and its all got very nasty, So as prolly Guessed, Me not so happy!
Anyways, thought i would pop via the beech ont he way home, Pull out of the petrol station down the town bypass gently as big dark coloured volvo following a suspicious didstance behind! pull of onto the road to the beech and get stuck behind daisy in her new mini doing 35! first oppertunity its into second and straight past, then hassle the DHL courier van for a change! - he pulled over and got out the way! :shock: :shock: 8) then give it the full 7k in first second and third, through a nice little straight able chicane, inot fourth full beens and on the brakes hard, into thrid for the sharp lefty on the bridge, full beens out, into fourth and then slow into the 40 limit, Blood Pumping fast and adrenaline going mental but my Word did it feel good! went into the beech carpark to have a nosey (due to cycle down later with a guy who's coming down to drop of some test samples of some new car cleaning gear for me! pint and a pasty overlooking the beech i thinks!) and then Blast it up the hill out the village and hammer it down the road back into the village, (two lane width but unmarked, tree lined and covered! great blasting road!) Arrive home feeling fantastic! and no sour thoughts about my Sister inlaw! except suggesting getting best made and his dad to snipe her off! 8)
Perfect start to the day! and i thought i would share it with you all!
here's the link to the beech webcam btw!
http://www.parishtram.co.uk/redcam.htm

Feeling good! and smiling from ear to ear!
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
Dave
3000 rpm

Post by Dave »

Sounds fun down there (apart from the bro issue of course)

Nice to have a beech can't see anything of it just now though. :lol:
Prefer it to the Lamborghini, like Signor Gandini!