Another ebay 16v!

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
Timmo
Full Throttle

Another ebay 16v!

Post by Timmo »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... otohosting
doesnt look too promising, but guessing was a former member!!
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
tim leech
7000 rpm

Post by tim leech »

Hes offering to get it pugged looking like that, I mean you would wash it off get it started and then take some pics surely? What a moron!
Timmo
Full Throttle

Post by Timmo »

well, its been sat for 3 years prolly where it is under a tree in a feild of sorts! so effectively the paintwork's going to be in need of a fair amount of attention, the floorpan is prolly goiing to be the same, so yes and no i suppose! but he does say it would be a shame etc! however, slightly annoying that he said it has the Pug Mi16 engine! iirc it was int he Bx before the 405???
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
Vanny
Web Support

Post by Vanny »

it most certainly was i the BX 16v before the 405 (and by quite a few years) however my understanding is that it was based around the T16 engine which was soley for Pug and that the T16 came before the Mi16 in which case it might be safe to say that the BX16v engine is a pug derivative and thus should be refered to as a Mi16 (but i'm sure i will get lynched for that commet :lol:)
csg100
3000 rpm

Post by csg100 »

By the look of it it's gonna be a bit of a mess and he himself bought it for a kit car conversion. And with no tax or MoT and being sat for a few years the only place it's likely to go is a Pug as there doesn't seem to be many interested in saving the BXs, so from his POV there's probably no point putting effort into washing whats essentially a lost cause.
Carl
---------------
1990 Citroen BX 16v
1982 Rover 3500SE
1988 Volvo 360 GLT (for sale)
www.carlgibbs.com/gallery
Daniel B
4000 rpm

Post by Daniel B »

People shouldn't be allowed to own cars if they are going to let them degenerate to that degree :evil: