MI16 / BX 16v engine for sale

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
Anonymous

MI16 / BX 16v engine for sale

Post by Anonymous »

Hi Guys,

If you've read my posts you'll know I recently bought a replacement engine for my BX, thinking mine had failed piston rings...however, when they were stripped down it appears it was the head gasket at fault and that in fact the engine was fine, this has been confirmed with a compression test.

SO, up for grabs is a D6C 1.9 alloy mi16 engine comprising my original bottom end thats done 120k miles but runs fine (with tin sump) and the replacement 80k head (mine had been reconditioned so i kept it). I also have a head gasket for it and a set of head bolts.

Its complete with inlet and exhaust manifolds, coil, idle valve thing, fuel rail, injectors etc. and obviously rocker cover, dizzy, ht leads and so on. basically its a complete engine.

I can put it all together but would rather someone bought it as a "job lot of parts" and built it up themselves as i dont want to offer a fully working engine due to the hassle if there is any slight problem, although this shouldnt be the case.

I paid £500 for my replacement engine so I'm looking for offers around £200 for someone to take this one off my hands.

feel free to ask me any questions on here or call me on 07739 308500.

Thanks

Ally
BazGTMi
Tick Over

Post by BazGTMi »

Still have it?